Advisor

Elceapo. I will help you out here

"not according to you people"

You just posted a short to the point post.  And it was funny. 

Senior Contributor

Re: day 1

"......nothing given to us here...." I am glad to hear you saying you receive no subsidy. Congrats.
Senior Contributor

Re: day 1

some people can not ever get the point, you just made my ignore list

Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Elcheapo

im with you. Im willing to give this president a chance but hie rhetoric is very alarming. He will make america great but im afraid it will come at the middle class expense with the rich getting richer. He paid lip service to ethanol but has surrounded himself with oil people that hate ethanol. I dont think mexicans will  go to south america for corn because when the RFS is dismantled and abandoned corn and all other commodities will go into the tank! i hope im wrong but time will tell! 

Veteran Contributor

Re: Elcheapo

If you really thought that, you would be having a farm sale NOW.   Because in less than 4 years you should be able to buy it back for cents on the dollar.  If you really think that will be the outcome.

Veteran Contributor

Re: Elcheapo

i did and invested in exxon/mobil and trump construction companies! Looks like great investments especially when they start building the"wall"!!  Blank check job. They have to spend the money thats being saved from the F-35 and air force one  😜