Highlighted
Honored Advisor

grains haven`t tanked yet overnight

So if there was "leaked info" it must be positive?   PM`s up, oil over $50, Dow almost 1700, greenback down...God`s in His Heaven and all is good so far this am.

Advisor

Re: grains haven`t tanked yet overnight

It is still early. Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

scapegoats for sale on craigslist (g)

Senior Contributor

Ray, I noticed your lack of a reply to any of the many posts to your comment on the other site. Care to elaborate as your comment could be take many ways?
Honored Advisor

To those that worship at the alter of these government repoorts, this should be seen as bullish given that we all quietly were expecting a blowout 170 corn and 49 beans. Wasn't there this time.
Veteran Advisor

so, why didn't you ask the same question over there instead of what you posted (below)??

You must not be getting all the corn you usually do for the big C to profit from.

haters going to hate....that is all there is to it....

Ray J

Senior Contributor

Ray--I did not post again over there as you were noticeably absent after your original post; therefore, when you posted here I thought I would ask as at least here my post has yet to be half way down or more the first page. I have respect for your thoughts so if you took what I said as hate towards you or your employer that was not my intention.