Highlighted
Senior Contributor
Accepted Solution

jen. or mt tigger bigger fraud.

I received a pm from jen this afternoon. Obviously she is long and wrong. I manage my operation for me. Very tacky in my opinion. Jen I'm not drinking your cool aid. In fact I look forward to being at your farm sale. Unstable comes to mind.
Advisor

Re: jen. or mt tigger bigger fraud.

Wrestler,

You never know how life plays you.  Maybe one of these days MT or Jen might be at your farm sale.  

Senior Contributor

No. I manage risk. I don't go all in. To each their own.
Veteran Advisor

I did PM this wrestler this afternoon, and told him exactly what I thought of him. Read the posts below - 12 billion is gone and 11 bbu is in jeopardy. I've made no bones about the fact that I am long corn and beans. I play with I can afford to use. Read the comments for yourself. I stayed long not because of what he said, but because of what I was doing and why. I've also said many times that the feel of this market is that it wants to go down. I may be long and wrong, but I present my reasons why I am. But your comments from a few weeks ago were one of - Mama, Bar the barn doors, the bull is loose. The you surface a week later, and say how low we're going. Read it yourself - you decide

Jen
Senior Advisor

Wrestler doesn't own anything

Since wrestler doesn't own anything, there wont be a farm sale......

And i got the feeling wrestler is a woman, seems to change her mind an awful lot......a month ago it was this crop is a wreck.......two months prior it was huge.......apparently today its back on.....

Talk about backyarditis........

Back to silence while this crop sorts itself out........might take till June of next year before the truth is known........fine by me.......guaranteed yield is only going up as prices fall..........then next summer sell physical for a nice piece of change........
Senior Contributor

Your reading comprehension is about as good as your forecasting. Try to keep up. In that same post I said I was out of the MKT. I felt like we should go higher but wasn't willing to risk the weekend. Dumb luck, but I was right. Obviously you stayed in. No harm no foul. If you would like to check track records you will lose. Makes no difference to me.
Senior Contributor

I knew Tigger would come out and say wait til next year. What happened to peak corn. You have posted your operation on line. Enough said. Peak corn. What a retard post. You already have egg on your face.
Veteran Advisor

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with me comprehension, or my forecasting. Considering that I just got out of the hospital after 8 days and doing what I'm doing totally on an I phone, I think I'm doing pretty good. The conversation that I've mentioned don't take a lot of comprehension. The PM I sent you was after going over your posts since your inception on this site a few months ago. At least my nemasis from MN was man enough to come out of the shadows and prove himself. I respect him for that, and being the farmer that he is. You comments are just full of boasts. You ask others to prove things, but then never have to do it yourself. I stand with MT, he has presented some good items on here. I can't say I've seen the same in any of your posts.

Jen
Senior Advisor

And where did i say wait till next year.......i said it MIGHT take till then.......never said it wouldn't come to bare this year......

And speaking of eggs, if peak corn is so silly........can i assume you are up for a steak dinner challenge..........over 14B and its on me, under and its your tab........FYI, i won 3 last year, and so far at least one this year, working on 2...........

Veteran Advisor

And you're one to talk about fraud. You need to reread the posting sequence from above. You don't think what you did there was fraud? Face it, you can't handle it when someone comes on here and tells the truth. If you can show me something that I've faked, I'd like to see it.

Jen