Ag Talk | Agriculture.com
Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

knock knock.........

[ Edited ]

whos there................reality...............reality who.............reality that corn is too cheap and we dont have enough acres................

is it different this time YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few teaser pics, try to make a video later on..........corn is up, first planted soyas are coming up..........not May yet and bascially done, a few small patches left that need some clean up!

EDIT:  would really like a rain today............

Corn planting April 9th!IMG-20120408-00078.jpg

Soybean planting April 20th!  Yes soya on soya, have some acres every year it seems like, but they bought more this year.

IMG-20120420-00097.jpg

Veteran Advisor
roarintiger1

Re: knock knock.........

Nice color matching tractor with the planter there!    It looks better than my green tractor with the blue & white planter. :smileywink:

"Failing to prepare is preparing to fail." "Success happens when preparation meets opportunity"
Veteran Advisor
Nebrfarmr

I was just thinking, that the planter doesn't even have dust on it yet.

As for here in central Nebraska, where the corn planting has just started (very, very few people started before Monday) we are rained out, with 1.75" and still coming down, not sure when we will get back in the field. 

Senior Contributor
dapper7

mt, this is fester. nice pics. what model tractor? looking at a blue one myself. take care.

who you gonna believe? me or your own two eyes. groucho marx
Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

TG215.......replaced one of two FNH 8670's a few years back........pretty solid rigs and SS is fantastic......
Frequent Contributor
rusureofit

Gotta Luv the Blue! I have an 8870 and an 8970.