Veteran Advisor
Accepted Solution

market to market mark gold

I'm speechless
I guess the wheat market is going to be
Ok since it wasn't discussed!
Esteemed Advisor

Re: market to market mark gold

Is this guy for real?  I'm guessing that it will be a long, long time until he will be on this show again.    

Frequent Contributor

He is a piece of work. In late May or early June last year I heard him on the radio and he was saying a record crop was in the bin well I guess we know how that turned out.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I have not seen the episode you guys are talking about since it doesn't air here on dish till Sunday morning so I don't know exactly what he said. But if its anything like what he said at the top producer conference in chi a couple months ago I can only imagine. I sat there and listened to him say we could have a 170-185 national yield and a 3-5 bil CO. If I was more of a jerk I would've gotten up and left in the middle of it. Bottom line is he only makes money by selling puts to customers. He only likes to terrify. Buy my put for 40 cents plus 40$ per trade commish and if it expires worthless you'll thank me! He's a jack wagon
Veteran Advisor

You can go to the market to market website
And either read the transcript or watch the
Video.
Senior Advisor

Has Mark even stepped foot out in the country?  Seems like he wants to use the scare tactic.  Needless to say, I'm not overly impressed with his predictions.  Might be a good episode to save and email back to him some time around the first week of August.

Senior Contributor

Last night when I turned Market to Market on the TV I saw Gold was the "expert". I quickly turned the station off. The management  for Market to Market dropped the ball when brought this guy on the show. If they keep doing this,  they will lose creditablity. 

Veteran Contributor

I think if you did exactly opposite of what Mark Gold says, you would make more money than doing what he says!

He is a big bag of hot air.

Advisor

I miss the sue martin from 20 years ago! Lots of shots ,  or uhhh views, no that's not good either, ...of her crossing her legs.

Senior Contributor

I'm glad to see we all share the same opinion,,,