Highlighted
Honored Advisor
Accepted Solution

tid bits

[ Edited ]

IMG_20140522_104958.jpg

Had one of those days the other day,

when the buzzards are coming in and watching you,

might be good idea to move just a little faster.

OK just put this up from my smart a** phone.

First thing to do is resize your photo to under 1000.

Next get on this site and go to the bottom of the page and go to the "full site", that will bring up the full header and options of fount and picture options like normal. Open up the tree option and then you will have three options of picture locations . I resize by just cropping the picture.

Veteran Advisor

Re: tid bits

Hilarious....i know--when they are circling nearby it makes you wonder if they know something we don't - like,"am i about to die here" Smiley Very Happy

funny - true story---early 2000's we had a west Tx rec ranch---neighbor had a pet mountain lion he kept in a cage house. One weekend my dad wanted to bring HIS mother (in her 90's) for the experience.

we took her to visit the mountain lion - cat KNEW she was possible prey and went into stalk mode (still in cage of course) ---fascinating to see, nonetheless.Smiley Wink

Honored Advisor

28 hundredths more rain this morning, now Sun and heat 

Veteran Advisor

I'm working a field that was worked top wet several weeks ago. At least it wasn't planted. I'm getting the crap beat out of me - the field is so stinking hard! We could use a quarter or half inch of rain to soften this up. My back feels like its on fire - I remember now why I sold the farm. I hope you guys paid attention when I said don't work it wet. Guess my relation didn't get the memo. He said he "Jad to get something done".

Jen
Veteran Advisor

What I wouldn't give for a quad track right now - or/and a hot tub....

Jen
Honored Advisor

Call the local dealer and tell him the same thing...I'm sure if money was no object it could be made to happen rather fast.

Could just drop two gears in speed Smiley Wink

Veteran Advisor

I did drop 1 gear Hobby - but I hear the clock ticking and I want to help get this done. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and do the job.

Jen
Honored Advisor

Jen, what you are talking about is why I got a Cat tracked machine.  Could not take the pounding of a conventional tractor on primary tillage. 

Veteran Advisor

I know - its one of the reasons I have a skid steer (cat 247) on tracks. This is killing me....

Jen