cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: How soon

I responded to Deere above about his conspiracies and a lot of that will answer some of your proposals so give that a read.   As for mentioning God all the time, it gets up the nose of most on here so I just check to see if they are getting their correct dosage each day.  It appears you are getting overdosed by the reaction.  I will cut you back a bit. So counteract that,  go forth and repent, say ten hail mary's and pass the alter wine.

Have a good day Neb.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

He's a fake athiest.  Guy doesn't have clue.  He is an antichrist and that is it.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

I responded to Deere above about his conspiracies and a lot of that will answer some of your proposals so give that a read.   As for mentioning God all the time, it gets up the nose of most on here so I just check to see if they are getting their correct dosage each day.  It appears you are getting overdosed by the reaction.  I will cut you back a bit. So counteract that,  go forth and repent, say ten hail mary's and pass the alter wine.

I think Verb is right, you really don't know a lot about this 'religion' thing.  I think it was a Japanese philosopher, who said something to the effect of 'they mock, that which they do not know'.  I hope you realize that when you bring up religion for no reason, it detracts from the debate.   I consider you free to voice your opinion, and you have every right to it, but when you take what could be honest debate, and start throwing barbs against someone's beliefs, it does nothing to farther your point of view.

Have a good day Neb.

Have a good day (or considering the time change night) as well!

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

And he was mad at me for what Ihad on my tag line.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

Have a good day Neb.

I think you are as ignorant of the Hail Mary as you are the Immaculate Conception.