cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

$1 Trillion tax increase

Biden says so....Do you think he can even spell "trillion"?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/biden-obama-and-biden-want-to-raise-taxes-by-a-t

40 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: $1 Trillion tax increase

I think they call that a campaign promise.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

A trillion is a lot but that money .  There is no other alternative to Obama's plan so why is everyone dry reaching at the possible increases in tax to cover two wars and a GFC.  You reap what you sow.  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

to bad you don't have any skin in our game, so it's easy to say increase taxes. Do you want to see the destruction of America?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

to bad you don't have any skin in our game,

Gotta, ask, Taylor. What's your skin in the game?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Taylor, I am shocked, shocked that you don't think we should pay our bills. All that flag waving and militaristic ventures and you don't want to pay for all that glorious nationalism?

I was sure that a good patriot like you would be right on point with an open checkbook.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You obviously have me confused with someone else. I am a fiscal conservative. Need to cut spending to balance budget then raise taxes to pay off debt.  Understand though it cut spending and balance budget first.

GTO my skin in the game is I live here and pay taxes. You don't? 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hasn't cost me a cent, that I know of, and I'm sure as hel! not wasting any sleep over something I have no control over. The only thing I can do is vote for the people I believe have the interest of America as #1 priority, and the President has proved he has the country going in the right direction, today's job report proves it. Now all that needs to be done is get rid of the obstructionist in the House and America will be home free.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You do know, don't you that most of the new jobs in the report were part time jobs. And why do they not count the people who have stopped looking for work? If they count those people the unemploment rate would be over 11%. Still moving in the right direction? I think not. But, you don't care.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Taylor ECIL wrote:

to bad you don't have any skin in our game, so it's easy to say increase taxes. Do you want to see the destruction of America?

I repeat, if you want to go to war for the oil and the spread of "freedom", it costs money and the bill has been handed to you now and it is overdue, thank you.  How do you think the government, of any persuasion, is to get money to pay the debt??????????

Can't you see that? It is easy to sack half the government but that would not enter the debate when GWB was the boss. I now becomes imperative to sack them rather than everyone pull there weight and pay mores taxes. Why do the agricultural sector in all countries feel the brunt of all taxes paid when in fact they don't pay much at all? All the cockies on here would not be paying a big lot when they cleverly minimize their taxes and at he same time they want everyone else to pay their share.  If might be they pay none and are now expected to pay something!!!

As for the destruction of America, I suggest you get a reality check buster.  The Chinese own 3 trillion of your debt now but Obama had no say about where it came from when he stimulated the motor industry and Wall street.  That strategy was proven to be a success and have a look at the Dow Jones from when he took over to what it is now.  Unemployment went down this week but all you righties are saying the Chicago mob manipulated the figures but you would say that though .  Just like you all suggested the opinion polls are being rigged too.  Strange how they weren't rigged when Rommel was on top.   Bloody short memories are a symptom of the american mindset.