cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

100s of people work in and around the WH complex

it’s become a Petri dish. A cauldron, if you will.

But the numbers......”our numbers are high because we’re doing all of this testing.”..... need to stay low.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1312922162819469312

8 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: 100s of people work in and around the WH complex

Too bad.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering....

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

Most of those positions aren’t political. Have nothing to do with any Administration that happens to land there Jen 

Being a cook or a Secret Service Agent isn’t the same as being the press secretary or a Supreme Court nominee. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I totally understand.   Trump is all about Trump - he doesn’t care about anyone else.  His photo op today proves that.   How irresponsible was it to take a motorcade through his admirers today?    He needed that for his own ego today, obviously.   

It’s time to remove this con man from office.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.....

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe, when enough people around or close to Trump, get seriously sick or die, maybe then, he will realize Covid isn’t a hoax, and what a disservice he has done to America.   More people will have to suffer, before Trump and his cult “get it”.   210,000 Americans dead, weren’t enough.  I guess they all deserved to die.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.....

Jen 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

2 houseeepers test positive.

I think that's at least 4 additional today, counting Kayleigh and her assistant.

Typically there are 3 waves with super spreader events and that assumes that contact tracers catch up and cut it off.

I'm not sure if this is 1 or the beginning of 2. 

I guess you'd say it is 1. With an average 5 day incubation the second wave is already being seeded before the 1st is fully diagnosed.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I think that Trump himself was person “0” for this Roseless Garden outbreak.   What do you think?

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

I think that Trump himself was person “0” for this Roseless Garden outbreak.   What do you think?

Jen

Take a chill pill. Your going to stroke out.

bruce MN
Advisor

Workers and staff “staying away in droves”

West Wing Becoming a “ghost town”.

And yet, no tracing being done to the ground zero  superspreader nomination event that was held on the grounds, in the newly Roseless Garden.