cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

11:25 pm Tick Tock

Tick Tock.....liberal right lobe go oomph, liberal left lobe go oomph, liberal head go BANG!!!!!!

9 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: 11:25 pm Tick Tock

We are so devided as a country. You think Sniffy will bring us together as a nation? I suppose if he breaks us and we unite against him, that might do it. I see him driving a deeper wedge - a devided nation cannot stand....

Tick Tock....

Jen
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Horton, these liberals are goin` nuts, they crashed the Canadian immigration site.

http://heatst.com/politics/canadas-immigration-site-crashes-as-liberals-panic/

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

.IMG_1318.JPG

.The American non-elites, have spoken.

image.jpeg

image.jpg

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I will accept the outcome of the election, but I will not support Sniffy, nor respect him, any more than you do Secretary Clinton.

Tick Tock....

Jen
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Then , leave. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh no - I'm going to stay here and bitch, when sniffy finds he isn't able to do what he has promised. I expect to be paying a "fraction" of what I'm paying now for my health insurance. I expect him to keep his promise to be a President to all of us - which I certainly don't expect.

I see a disaster coming. Our status as a third world country is one step closer.

My Tick Tock now, is how long before Sniffy gets us into a serious situation in this country, whether it be a war, financial, or we become a nation apart from the rest of the world. We can build all the walls we want - it won't save us long term.

Tick Tock....

Jen
4KSU
Frequent Contributor

Jen, you don't think the U.S. is in a serious financial situation currently? Trump is a con man and Clinton is clean? I can't figure out why the leftists can't figure out that Trumps past history reflects a more liberal tilt than any "republican" presidential candidate in history likely. So, surely you can agree it would be worse if a more established conservative would have won? Also, I will say the biggest reason Trump was elected is simy because of the alternative in voters minds. Right or wrong, many people didn't vote for Trump, they voted against the established, elite, grossly shady politician.
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Former Secretary Clinton

gurly3801539
Advisor

With the attitude you are showing in this thread, jennys, it sounds as though you are determined to keep the division as wide as possible.  I think I remember you having some health problems in the past.  Try to be calm and think of you health.  The sun will rise and set, we will go to work, and the USA will be here up and running.