cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

11 demonrats running from va WHY

seems they dont even know obalmo because they are running for reelection so why change now ---they want heads to roll just in election year so they are hypocrites any libs wanna debate or run

10 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: 11 demonrats running from va WHY

Ollie, this is why the democrats want to talk about anything anything anything BUT the VA scandal.  Obama knew about this 5 years ago and didn`t do a Goll darned thing!!!  The Democrats are gonna hate November  Har Har Har.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsyDO8-Ck7w 

This scandal has sticking power!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Once again your ill informed thinking comes out.  How much time have in got involved with the VA????

You can't realy believe this VA  problem started in just recent years , well boy it goes back several adms  I know thru working with vets in our area VA.   I have worked with vets attempting to get care do to lack of mainly do to not enpogh personnel Drs, Nurses and aids.   I think it was that short minded 3020 say the VA id fully funded with govt  money.   Money is not just problem its the lack of quality care takers. 

There as been increase in Nam vets (my war)  with the agent arange  problems.  The agent orange was off the VA care for many years till it was FINALLY recognized .  Also  many wounded  Iraq, Afgan .personnel with injuries that saw Nam vets die are beening care for by these severe shortage of VA caretakers   Nam personnel with these wounds never made it out othe bush.  You know nothing but what you read on some crazy web site or hear on crazy talk radio.  .Get put and get the real facts.

This nothong but rotten poltics by our fine politicans using it for poltical gain. They (both partie) don't give a dazm about our vets or they would have done something 25/30 yrs ago.  In fact I don't think many on this site give a daxm either just lip serve 

I hope you got everthing planted,,,so taxpayers can keep some of their money.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re:obalmo takes credit

for everything so lets give it to him  LOL

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:obalmo takes credit

YOUR ONE BIG PUZZLE WITH A LOT OF PIECES MISSING

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re:som you agree

with my 1st post as i didnt see any debate in yours did you

Senior Contributor

Re: Re:som you agree

TO BE TRUTHFUL i NEVER READ YOUR FIRST POST BECAUSE THEY NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: facts never do to demonrats

shame you want to live uneducated to the truth but the that is the def of a demonrat-----GOTCHA LOL

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: facts never do to demonrats

nothing ever posted by you is worth reading there is no educatuional value or facts.  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

He is on the earth for entertainment reasons only and should be used as such. It is like arguing with a drunk.