cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

11 years left!!

AOC's and other's 12 year prediction has 11 years left if we don't seriously address climate change - so what did the 116th investigative congress do to address their prediction in the first year?  100% impeachment 100% of the time.  I guess if Trump is impeached the climate crisis would be solved?

3 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: 11 years left!!

@Edmund55 wrote:

AOC's and other's 12 year prediction has 11 years left if we don't seriously address climate change - so what did the 116th investigative congress do to address their prediction in the first year?  100% impeachment 100% of the time.  I guess if Trump is impeached the climate crisis would be solved?

The communists and their supporters are rapidly carving their brand as a sick joke. 

Take note of your neighborhood to see if they support the evil ones this year. Remember who they are. When the time comes, you will know what side they are on. 

Packard27
Senior Contributor

“Remember, my son, that any man who is a bear on the future of this country will go broke.”

Attributed to JP Morgan, 1908.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@Packard27 wrote:

“Remember, my son, that any man who is a bear on the future of this country will go broke.”

Attributed to JP Morgan, 1908.