cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

12th Amendment

says the winner of a Presidential election is the candidate with the majority of electoral votes cast.

So in order for Disco Dave, Man of the People to win via the current strategy to just throw out the votes of states that didn't vote for him, he'd have to get rid of all six states that were close.

My Cousin Rudy has filed an appeal in PA following the epic, scathing takedown from the judge who rejected his crazy, evidence and legal reasoning free suit.

I bet the only reason Rudy remembers My Cousin Vinny is that thinking of Marissa Tomei in tight pants makes him want to knock back a few and tuck his shirt in.

2 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: 12th Amendment

(12th Amendment says the winner of a Presidential election is the candidate with the majority of electoral votes cast.)

First time I've heard a winger say that since 11/8/2016.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: 12th Amendment

Concession speeches as soon as the results are clearly evident is generally considered to be a classy move. 

It’s actually becoming rather evident that Dennison won in ‘16 as the only GOP candidate that could have won. I wouldn’t have necessarily thought that up until the cluster we are witnessing now.

Turnout would have been abysmal with somebody other than Dennison. 

Yet, even with this 4 yr ***** show it did spare us from HRC. Something to be said for that. She wins that election  and the House would be R and the Senate at 55-45 or worse.