cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: 135,653 new infections yesterday, vaccine or no vaccine, this thing is out of control.

The only thing about the vaccine is,  I regret not owning Pfizer stock that I could sell before idiot people wake up to the details of side affects.  2, 3 years from now, all kinds of class action law suits for victims of the Covid vaccine will litter the airwaves.

Advisor

Re: 135,653 new infections yesterday, vaccine or no vaccine, this thing is out of control.

I had all the covid symptoms in February, along with most of my family members, cousins, etc. If there is something worse out there than what I went through, I am not going to survive it.

As it is, I am pretty sure I already survived the crap and I am not going to worry about it.

American liberals are a special sort.

Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Okay this is kind of hilarious, liberals start out saying "you America firster, Trump supporters don`t deseeeeerve a Covid vaccine...maybe after the last village in Zimbabwe, you guys get a vaccine" .  We don`t want or need a damned vaccine Smiley Very Happy  

Then the Libs think we`re so cruel for not wanting to be the first lab rats in the world to take the damned sh-t    Smiley Very Happy  

No, you don`t have to love them, they are idiots.

I'll take it.

3 or 4 years from now.

The communist will attempt to make it mandatory.

Senior Advisor

No point in being rational or reasonable, but........

there are risks to all vaccines. It is a risk/reward calculation individually, even if you're the sort of folks who don't care if they spread measles to vulnerable people because they and their kids are so precious.

If I was in a high risk group I would take it- assuming the current take proves out. But I'm probably not first or second tier and there will be a very large human trial well advanced by the time my number comes up.

Don't exactly know the risk but individual risk/reward is probably much, much greater than measles before you get into the question of life, "the economy" and the wellbeing of our country.

BTW, we're not talking about vaccinations for infants and children at this point, which is the primary place you'd be more concerned about possible long term side effects. It may take several years to get enough data before any of that gets approval. So adults ought to protect "those babies."

Senior Advisor

Although morality is highly dependent on "your feelings".

Honored Advisor

I would guess 1/3 of the population will be clamouring for the vaccine giddy to be test monkeys, so probably demand will outstrip supply for a while.  But to threaten or at least mocking us Trumpsters with not getting a vaccine....what`s next take away my season opera tickets?  Smiley Very Happy

Senior Advisor

As I said.

A fool's errand to merely point out the reality with the hope you might examine the emotional roadblocks that produce your cognitive failures.