cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

$177,000

Cost to taxpayer's of henderson's special flight to deleware to vote.....where he was a few days and could of voted.

7 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: $177,000

Wanna talk about you Trump Bàstàrd’s golfing trips - Trump played more golf as the supposed President than a person on the PGA plays - all charged to the American taxpayer.   And that was JUST FINE with you then.   Shut your FÛCKING MOUTH as to what President Biden spends - after your Trump Bàstàrd’s spending spree,  and you Republican Bàstàrds not saying a FÛCKING WORD about it.    You have nothing to really say now either.

Fûckéd Up Terroristic Self Centered Cult Loving Racist Republican Bàstàrds

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Trump golfing)

So a lalalala on old senile joe's $200,000 taxpayer jaunt?  Old senile joe has vacationed more than President Trump and you hypQcrats railed against President Trump.  Dang hypQcrats.

Always funny when a hypQcrat brings up golf or athletic ability when talking about old frail joe....biden is about as athletic as a sloth, he can't walk across a room without assistance, he couldn't play putt-putt golf.

I apologize for leaving you out below on the machismo team. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Carbon foot print means nothing to you HypQcrats

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I apologize for leaving you out below on the machismo team.) 

No idea who is on your machismo team there bruceQ.......or for that matter why you would put one together? But I guess just about anyone would be ahead of old frail joe on your machismo team.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

before * took 3 weeks off

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10878885/Biden-pace-vacation-president-prepares-head-Rehobo...

Biden is on pace to take the most vacation than ANY other president including Trump as he prepares to head to Rehoboth Beach for the weekend 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

ever notice

How it's only the progs on here telling people to shut up?   Censorship is what fascist do.