cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: $18 silver?

@BA Deere wrote:

Barney `Fife` Bernanke might have 1 bullet left for his gun, print print print.  

I think Bernanke would be better off if he saved that 1 bullet in his gun, and put the gun in his mouth, instead.

Highlighted

I do better when I'm locked in a room and somebody passes a chart in once a week. No chatter, rationalizations.

Trade under $1700 in gold opens it up for a move to around $1050. Which is, by the way, relatively expensive in historical, nominal terms. I'd love to reown some physical if offered there.

However the only thing I have a high degree of confidence in is that silver made a major high at $50. Silver is a schizophrenic chameleon- sometimes it is a precious metal, sometimes it is industrial.

Dr. Copper was the tip on the industrial side, unfortuanately I didn't get my sell price on the last coupld days' bounce so I'm an observer.  BTW, also highly confdent of a major high in copper in the 4.50 range which could easily turn into $1, at least briefly.

Highlighted

Craig, if there is anything that I am serenely confident of it is that your boyz don't know a thing about where we are or how to fix it.

If you want to say, "same to ya" I accept that. 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

This will probably mean more to you but David Morgan said "Gold left a unfilled gap back at $1650.  Rarely do those sorts of gaps go unfilled."  Morgan said that in the midst of $1900 gold, "goin` to $2300!!" talk.  FWIW

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Smiley Very Happy   We were better off as a nation before these money gurus like Greenspan, Geithner, Summers, Snowe and Bernanke became household names.  Today every Tom D!ck and Harry knows those guys and where the Dow closed, and we`ve never been worse off.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hear me now, believe me later. Whoever gets in, Obamney O`Perry, even my honey Michele will be faced with a fork in the road of: presiding over a depression or `Print Baby Print!`.  It`s easy to be a Keyboard Komando saying "cut this cut that" when your bills are paid, freezer full of steaks and too busy to need a job.  Printing is the most humane way out of the mess, then later call for a year of `jubilee` forgiveness of debts.  The thing is don`t squander the printing on crap like statues and Obamacare.  Instead build roads and infrastructure...then go broke.  Like in the 80`s, a deadbeat farmer knew bankrucy would let him keep his house and 40 acres, so he builds a mansion.  When a little word like "significant" as in the Fed yesterday said "The US and world are at (significant) risk ....", we are too close to the edge.

Highlighted
Advisor

You did mean 18 by next week right?