Did you mean:Β 
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: 2 things, left will like one

Because he won. πŸ™‚

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Do you know how to control a gun? There are classes that you can take if you can't figure it out.

wehav
Senior Contributor

So often the Republicans are blamed for Obama's failures but the obvious truth of the matter lies in our debt.  If none of his programs and ideas were allowed how did he manage to increase the debt by 9 trillion? 

wehav
Senior Contributor

Re: a hint, wehav

harnox,

Silly and sophomoric comment.

Attack the person rather than discuss the idea, a common and pervasive tactic of the "left."

One starts to suspect harnox is actually one of the Democratic party bots.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Nox is ...something, he accuses some of us as being "trolls for the NRA" or whatever, yet he has surprisingly taken the results of the election very hard, I`m a little bit surprised about that.  Perhaps he is the Democrat troll, you know what they say about those who point fingers, having 3 pointed back at themselves.

rsbs
Senior Advisor

BA, I doubt that even the DNC would keep someone on the payroll that is so close to the ledge. To understand someone, you need to know their history and background, and with Nutz, there is an obvious deep seated animus towards anyone that was fairly successful over the last few decades. I believe that he has stated that he chose to contract rather than expand as rents increased, thinking that the sky was going to fall and being caught flat footed when it didnt and others, most likely neighbors with a less pessimistic bent, rented some of his land base away. So my impression is that he is left farming some family land, milking the government for every nickel he can from CSP programs and the like, and still being pessimistic about what the future has in store. Probably not fully employed, not at a stage in life where he wants to pursue other gainful ventures, and quite bitter about everything. Maybe he has raised some offspring that have turned out quite liberal, and he is trying to reconcile the family by going full progressive, too. I think that happens often as people shift their stances to try to have family harmony. I see that in my own family where some have to bite their lip and keep from talking politics just to have family get togethers.The politics in America have become so polarized with the left being overtaken by fruitloops and atheists so much that many on the right are RINOS, just being conservatives because there is no home in the progressive tent. Was reading Charles Krauthammer earlier, an article where his is still very much Anti-Trump and his big beef was America First isolatiionism. That is actually what I like best about Trump, he is following a Pat Buchanan platform on foreign entanglements and involvements. In fact , Trump has to be the closest person to a Pat Buchanan that could have been elected in America, and I like that a lot. Anyways, the impression I got was that Krauthammer, like his friend George WIll, are so much chicken hawks and progressives at heart, that they cannot stomanch real conservatism.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

The "Republicans" didn't stonewall old Big Ears enough.....That's why Trump won!

Tick Tock KABOOM!!!

hardnox
Advisor

I'll stand behind that 100%.

Anyone outside the tribe silo gets it immediately, those inside don't matter except insofar as it makes them feel better to have someone to blame for their circumstances and someone who agrees.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Nutz can be ignored,as he comes from a "red" state, his vote will not have an effect on any election.  He is irrelevant. πŸ™‚