cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

200,605 new coronavirus cases tonight and ....

200,605 new coronavirus cases tonight and it's still got a few minutes to go.  That's good for 4000 deaths in 17-21 days. 

Has trump done anything in the past two weeks to encourage people to keep safe, take precautions? 

8 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Re: 200,605 new coronavirus cases tonight and ....

Are you that stupid, that you need the government to tell what to do?

It's not like the pandemic started yesterday.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Well, given the fact that....

Well, given the fact that there are 200,000 cases today, apparently 200,000 people were stupid.  Besides, SD's Noem is still saying that mitigations measures are worthless. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You are wrong again Ricky. She never said they are worthless. She said she does not have the power to force them. Freedom has risk. Always has. Always will.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

News here says even your dear leaders son fits the category of stupid, oh yes even your dear leader was infected so I guess he fit the category too

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

And Justin Trudeau's wife.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

A deeper dive (I said the first was cursory) into the numbers says about a death 7 DMA at 1.5% of the case 7DMA in 20 days.

We'll probably hit 200K in about a week or ten days, so around 3K by Christmas, although I wouldn't rule out a 4 on a high registry day.

It's almost like FOX News is waging a War on Christmas (but probably not the one with the white Santa).

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Actually, this phase of the war is targeted on the land of white Santa.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

And of course a whole lot of system overloads are already baked into this trend.

My observations about the math may be based on different circumstances.