Did you mean: 
rsbs
Senior Advisor

2020 Landslide

17 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: 2020 Landslide

Facts or opinions as presented by anybody becoming nothing.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/04/shock-system-liberal-democracy-populism
rsbs
Senior Advisor

I will see your dose of Harvard professor left wing musings and raise you a shot of right wing realism.

https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2018/03/02/fatal-delusions-of-western-man-n2456270

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It`s still a little mystery to me of why liberals are particularly nuts about the 2016 election and devolving worse. All forms of media and entertainment are on a 4 square attack against the outcome of 2016 and no letting up only getting worse each time you click on the tv. 

It does seem like there`s more underneath it than to whip up the minion base into a frenzy for `18 and 2020.   There is a real desperation out the that we wouldn`t have see if Kasinch or Rubio was the nominee, though they would`ve been kneecapped too, just not the irrational frothing at the mouth that we see now.

Trump is doing the right things, the question is of the non-psycho American voters how patient will they be for policy results?   When a country goes to hell in a handbasket as in the last 30 years, it`s easy to be patient, the government prints more money and essentially sends it to everyone and no one really feels the burn.  But when you`re at the end of the line ($20 trillion debt) and the public is so spoiled, unless they see a new BMW in their garage in 12 months, will they want to change horses in the middle of the creek?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

HORSE HOCKEY!!!
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

BA, once again, you have outdone yourself with this pile of crap.

You said this:

It`s still a little mystery to me of why liberals are particularly nuts about the 2016 election and devolving worse. All forms of media and entertainment are on a 4 square attack against the outcome of 2016 and no letting up only getting worse each time you click on the tv. 

I hate to tell you BA, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION!!!!!  IT'S ABOUT THE LIAR THAT WAS ELECTED, WAS ALLOWED TO BECOME PRESIDENT, WHEN HE WAS NOT FULLY VETTED FOR THE POSITION.  HE AND THE TRUMP CRIME SYNDICATE HAVE, AND CONTINUE TO DO HARM TO THIS COUNTRY.  AND YOU THINK IT'S JUST FINE!!!!

It's a mystery to you, why any one is questioning Der Leader, the con man of all time?  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that everyday there's a new scandal.  That everyday, there's a new set of lies, to back up or offset yesterdays set of lies.  Maybe it's that the candidate that you elected, said he "would never go golfing" because he would be "too busy" at work.  Maybe because he has totally disregarded ANYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with any sort of ETHICS.  Maybe, just maybe, it's because person after person in his administration is being brought up on a laundry list of charges, that somehow has nothing to do with the Liar in Chief.

Who are you trying to kid, BA?  Tell it to your buddies on Millies super secret site - because America isn't buying what you're trying to sell.  You're as big or even bigger liar than your Liar in Chief that you helped elect.  And when he goes to jail.....maybe you should too as an accomplice...

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

$20 trillion in debt, and yet with that great tax cut the debt is projected (conservatively) to skyrocket in the next 10 years.
It’s only bad when you can blame the democrats, right?
You guys are amazing....you have no shame.
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

No shame?.....We didn`t nominate Hillary Clinton.....jeeezzzzz.....

rsbs
Senior Advisor

Exhibit A....see above

BA.....did you pay cuckoo clock to post or did you just call the bank shot before it even left your hand?

bruce MN
Advisor

Good grief..  I’d already read that.

Now do me a favor and read the Gaurdian article instead of just looking at who wrote it.

Both articles address the same issues.  You’ll find that the “other one” says that in all probability the notions that you cherish will most likely prevail.