cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Let’s assume that Dump backed candidates who will control states election system get elected in 2022. Also let’s assume that states continue to pass election laws that would be to Dump’s approval.  

So the right will have everything in place for a “fair” election in 2024.   

Final assumption is Dump runs for president in 24 and he ends up losing to whoever the Dem candidate is.   

2 questions , will Dump supporters accept the results?  Or will go through another 2020 post election temper tantrum?   

15 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: 2024

My answer tends to piss both sides of equally, If Donald Trump is the nominee and loses in 2024  some will believe it was cheating ... and yes the Democrats will cheat, name an election in the past 60 years when they haven`t cheated?   The question is, will their cheating make a difference in the electoral college?   Of course in the "urban areas" the Democrat will get 10% more votes ie. 90% instead of the 80% which would be "legitimate", but those districts ALWAYS go Democrat anyway .."when you`re soaked, you`re as wet as you can get ... can`t get any wetter".  

What the "No way Biden got 81 million votes!!!!" crowd fails to understand is how far this country is in the sh*tter this country is.   Sure in Iowa and different good places, there`s still Trump 2020 sign and Trump won here and he`ll win again here, however most the damned country ain`t Iowa and is fücked in the head.  So unless Biden really makes people jaded towards Democrats, they probably will vote for the Democrat, especially since it won`t be him.  All this pissing on his shoes and Biden still has 39% approval (which I assume accurate) that`s a lotta damned dumb people out there and voting is their hobby.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Final assumption is President Trump runs for president in 24 and he ends up losing to whoever the Dem candidate is.   2 questions, will President Trump supporters accept the results?)

Is the ULTRA hypocrats fake russia russia russia a blame option?  If so, that's what I'd recommend he go with.

Will you ULTRA hypocrats accept the results this time if the the Repub. candidate wins?

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

We did in 16 Ed.  Need to correct myself, Clinton conceded and her supporters didn’t storm the capital 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(We did in 16 Ed.)  

If you mean that the old hag hillary, who instigated the fake russia russia russia nonsense, said I concede, yes....but as we all know, actions speak louder than words.  And thus that's debatable after 4 years of ULTRA hypocrats saying President Trump is illegitimate, a $50 million fake news Trump / russia russia russia investigation, 2 impeachments, an untold number of pink hats rioting, ULTRA hypocrats rioting, looting & burning, for 4 years, etc. etc. etc.

So, no response to 2024????

r3020
Senior Advisor

If Trump does win what will the dems do?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

If states have the drop boxes scattered everywhere the d's will cheat again.   Seen the video from Detroit with the same person dropping stacks of ballots 4 times in one day at the same drop box? 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, in 2016 Trump won Michigan by 0.23%  to Hillary who wasn`t exactly Black American`s first choice.  In 2020 Biden won Michigan by 2.78%.   That`s in the realm of reality, Blacks liked Biden, immigration taking more of it`s toll on this country , good people who tend to be the older people died off in those 4 years, people not happy with the way the media said that Trump handled covid.  That 3 point change is plausible.   The question is, was the Detroit cheating enough to sway the entire state of Michigan?     I`m of course in favor of getting rid of cheating, but with the changing demographics of the US, there are a lot of Democrats out there.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: " Name an election in the past sixty years when they haven't cheated"

BA, how about you name a specific instance in the past sixty years when it was shown they actually cheated?

This is just another example of "you just know",  or just another unfounded assertion, you're so good at.

And as far as "most of the damned country ain't Iowa and is f**ked in the head" you sure have a pretty high opinion of yourself which I can assure you isn't at all warranted.  From what I've seen of Iowa, the only thing  Iowa is good at is raising corn & hogs which makes Iowa's Number One product pig *****.

Which from the sound of it, is just what you're full of, namely pig *****.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: " Name an election in the past sixty years when they haven't cheated"

I’ll second that.

Jen