cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

250,000/month

The kumdumpster's definition of a secure border.

16 Replies
sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

Re: 250,000/month

So do you think the Honorable Ms. Harris or your wife Mildred are bigger kumdumpsters?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Or your son's backside.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

I am afraid We the People have spoken very loudly during the past mid term elections about the so called “border crisis” and the invasion of millions of unskilled, poorly educated, illegal aliens.

The message received from the strong re-elections or elections of the Democratic Party sponsored Gov. Gaven Newsom, Gov. Katie Hill, Gov. Kathleen Hochul, Gov. JB Pritzger, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Senator Mark Kelley, Senator John Fetterman, Senator Patty Murray, etc. is, WE THE PEOPLE DO NOT GREATLY CARE.

Never mind the enormous future costs for legally required healthcare, education, housing, and social/criminal justice services; the American people do not seem all that worried about where our open borders to the 3rd world” manual laborer markets will lead for the bottom 90 percent of US housholds.

[File under: A good back is a terrible thing to waste...if you are an owner in need of a cheap and compliant labor pool.]

Ahaa!

That’s where you’ve been. Off at a Men’s Leaders retreat.  

Did they repurpose those old youth hostels that the American Bund used to run?  I think they were over in upstate NY.  Maybe Rick knows something about it. 

And then I’d imagine the Stephenson’s  resting place at Johnson City had to be almost right on your way. 

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: American Bund, youth hostels?

American Bund, youth hostels, that sounds like something Midwestern, nothing I'm familiar with. As for 3020 &  NY, we have border security against people like him.  

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Its hard to take anyone serious like this s l u t ... 

How many kids does she have???

Packard27
Senior Contributor

How many kids does she have???

None of her own, that she knows of.

Well if Indiana is Midwestern.   I don’t think it’s ever been officially determined. People I know who live up in the NW corner refer to the rest of it as just so much more Kentucky. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Just can't discuss the 250,000/month invasion of ILLEGAL aliens can you Bruce. Kumdumpster is doing a heck of a job ain't she Bruce. Dems hate the rule of law. They rule by mob and anarchy. And cheap labor. Gotta protect their rich donor buddies.