cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

27 yarder....yipp

Obviously the Man Upstairs continues to punish Minnesota for those Democrat Electoral College votes.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: 27 yarder....yipp

How `bout those Bengals yesterday, what`s up with that?  50 seconds left and first one fool does something really stupid and dangerous, then the other fool shoves a official and the 2 penalties put the Steelers in field goal position, even I could`ve kicked that field goal.

Advisor

Probably should replace the Hebrew comedian with the Regent U alumna from up north.

Highlighted
Advisor

Thanks for the sentiment. I sorta miss her.  

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I leave the game for the last minute as they are about to kick the game winner, the Vikings that is, and Blair Walsh shanks it.

Zimmer still should get coach of the year for taking a team that should rightly have struggled to be 8-8 to the division title, and close to advancing against a great Seattle team...He can't kick the field goal or hang on to the ball for Peterson.

And as for Peterson....I would have loved to have seen what Asiata and Jet could have done with those 23 carries...bet they would have averaged more than 2 yards a pop. Wish some other team would have given the Vikings a starter and a pick for the child abuser back in August and we could have moved on.

Highlighted
Advisor

Agree 100% on the trade Peterson notion.  I've presumed that he was damaged enough goods that there just wasn't enough available to make that trade before this season, but there might be now.  

Zimmer is a gem. Feeling particularly bad for Greenway. Been through a lot of crappy teammates and coaches and this was his big shot.

Minnesota teams ran the table this weekend.  Vikes, Wild, Wolves and both men and women at the U.  Men would struggle to finish in top 3 of the Northern Sun.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The U of MN is a cesspool. Firing Tubby Smith, a perreniel winner who gave the male gophers 20 win seasons, and beat a good UCLA team that had Shabazz Muhammend and Kyle Anderson on it....only to get fired????? WTH???

the football team had a great coach...actually has had several, and they always seem to get axed as they are moving in the right direction . Not a fan of the current hire...if he could not win the Michigan game due to the most terrible clock management I have ever witnessed....future doesnt bode well. Waste of money.....he will be gone soon, too.

For you liberals, I am sure you feel that the education up there is top notch, but I told my oldest he was free to go there on his own dime...I would support him, but not financially.

If Minneapolis/St.Paul would get moved over to Wisconsin and the rest of MN could govern itself I would be very pleased.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The university of Minnesota saved grand aughters life some 25 years ago. She was born icapable to supply enough oxygen to her brain and voital organs. she was placed in the neonatal intensive care unit where that had one of 7 ecmo units which drew bood from her body oxygenated it warmed in paump it back into her blood stream. 30 days she was in intensive care until she was declared back to normal and sent to her home.

So you see, ther are heros at the university of Minnesota but not on the football team or the basket ball court, Nope under close observation and modern medical technology they saved her life. She is normal and about three weeks ago she graduated fro Oklahoma state as an RN.