cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

29 year old

Daddy Chubs supporter assaults old man at daddy’s KKK rally last night.

real tuff going after a Grandpa, couldn’t even knock the old guy down. 

7 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: 29 year old

I assume you`re talking about President Trump`s rally in which outside a 29yr old with anger issues assaulted a 61yr old protester?  Well, I`m glad he got locked up, he should`ve left his windows up and flipped him the bird and drove on by. 

Neither side is helped by this, voters just might say, pox on both houses.  But to beat someone up isn`t validation that they are right, if that were the case then Jason Staham would be correct on politics.  Smiley Happy   

But they caught the guy, plenty of evidence, so thank God for the police and laws.

Senior Contributor

Daddy Chubs in the past has encouraged such behavior, has even lied and said he would take care of legal bills for such ...

that is is a problem because these unhinged lunatics take him at his word.

oh, he will deny that this is what he wants or what he intends, but the writing is on the wall  that it is exactly what he wants. 

what daddy Chubs does/says empowers and goads  these sycophants into this lawless behavior, just as he hopes for.

Honored Advisor

In this case, the protester was on the public street.  The case you`re talking about where "daddy chubs" offered to pay legal fees if the protester got his feelings hurt on the way out the door.  That would be no different than if you or I was at a Michael Bolton concert and started screaming in the middle of one of his songs.   I don`t like Michael Bolton, I wouldn`t be protesting one of his concerts so I guess I don`t understand those that go looking for trouble.

Senior Contributor

(I assume you`re talking about President Trump`s rally in which outside a 29 yr old with anger issues assaulted a 61 yr old protester?  Well, I`m glad he got locked up, he should`ve left his windows up and flipped him the bird and drove on by. 

Neither side is helped by this, voters just might say, pox on both houses.  But to beat someone up isn't validation that they are right, if that were the case then Jason Staham would be correct on politics.  Smiley Happy   

But they caught the guy, plenty of evidence, so thank God for the police and laws.)

Can the Cincinnati police please send a video to those anteefer laden cities leaders to show em how it's done.

Senior Contributor

RJG640v8 sounds like the tick tock lady..

Honored Advisor

Violence on either side shouldn`t be acceptable.  But, we don`t completely know from the video that the perpetrator was a "Trump supporter" maybe the two in the altercation had a separate issue that was non-political?   It was probably political, but from the evidence we don`t know.

I am almost certain if  antifa thugs beat up a Trump supporter and we posted that on here, you can be sure we`d be called "snowflakes" just for posting it.  

Senior Contributor

Must have you're head in the sand rj if you're looking to make pay with that.