cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Alice in Wonderland

Oh so it`s a GOP event, not a "public event" huh?  Well then whether or not they allow attendees to carry guns should be up to the GOP that in charge of the convention and not the advice of the Leftovers that supposedly wouldn`t be caught anywhere near the event, then right? 

Something tells me though, there will be plenty of worthless protesters at the event, paid the minimum wage of $15/hr no doubt.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Hey numbnuts, of course they can do whatever they want and they have!  My question is WHY?  They are the 2nd Amendment guys.  A God given right to be armed anywhere and everywhere!!  Sure there will most likely be protesters OUTSIDE but I imagine that security will be told to NOT let anyone without the proper creds inside the place!  You guys can skate all around this all you want.  Couldn't care less.  It is a real laffer though!!!

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: 2nd Amendment at GOP convention

You honestly don't know the answer to your questions?

Give you a hint they come from the left. I think it should be a requirement that everyone is armed and then when the fruit cake sticks his head up shoot it off.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@Polaris Racer wrote:

You honestly don't know the answer to your questions?

Give you a hint they come from the left. I think it should be a requirement that everyone is armed and then when the fruit cake sticks his head up shoot it off.

That sounds so good but in reality it does not work so well.

Just think when someone starts shooting and you pull your gun and shoot the guy who has a gun out just down the line.

Now was he/she the real bad guy or someone else trying to shoot the bad guy?

Did your shot go wild and hit an innocent standing near?

Did the authorities arrive just in time to take you out since you are shooting your gun?

Yep seems like a real winniing situation for everyne to be armed.

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

I say let em' all bring their guns...thin out the gene pool and assure Trump the nomination and in the process elect Hillary...stupid is as stupid does!LOL

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Actually it was a hoax...to bad so many retards(sorry...right wingers)signed up to bring their manly extensions...interesting that this will be a gun free zone for all the blather about these type of spots being soft targets...anyone with a brain wouldnt go to that place knowing crazy folks were carrying!LOL

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

A good righty never misses. If they are all armed I bet you would see zero left based nut jobs in attendance and not a shot fired. I remember a resturant in Texas having that requirement. Don't recall there ever being any violence there do you.

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Living in the reality that I do...the convention leaders know EXACTLY who would be the loose marble there and it wont be no lefty...they are scared of themselves at this point...the Frankenstien they have built has called for riots(wink wink...no control over those marbles)...these dumb ---s have no interest in the NRAs views at this point...the NRA are for scaring "other" folks...now they are scared of themselves...pass the IPAs and beer nuts...LOL

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

That is the weakest comment I have ever seen you post BA....lay down noted!...LOL!

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Your premise is that they would ALL be GOOD righties...the odds are stacked heavily against you...even trained Cops miss many times when being fired upon...righties would unload their gun while running for the exits...MAYHEM!...but please proceed with your testosterone filled imagination...LMAO!