cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: 2nd Amendment at GOP convention

"Your premise is that they would ALL be GOOD righties."

Exactly... Problems don't start until the fruit case lefties show up.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Alice in Wonderland

I think you are really thinking about the trump gatherings not the ones that Bernie and Hillary put on!!

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: I guess your memory is fading

I can remember whe you folks were arguing about your 2nd amendment rights were being challenged when we criticize gun toters for toting in the presence of the commander in cheif. Some of us argued that the secret aservice had enough to do with out a bunch of gun toters exercising their 2nd amendment rights. It wasok for you gun nuts to pose a danger to our cheif executive but now that candidate blowhard and candidate lizard lips are threatened by 2nd amendment nuts, now you choose not to put your guys at such risk.

Although I can envision why you would want your candidates safe cuz sime folks might think they need killin. Alas, I simply wished you would have understood when it was our guy at risk. I know, I know, you nthought america would be better without Obama.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: So you're saying

That capitalism and low wages incemtivises work. So higher wages will discourges WORKERS AND THEY WILL WORK 20 HOURS INSTEAD OF 40 HOURS?

Yes socialized healthcare will improve and unhealthy citizenry that can't affor a doctor or a hospital.  Yeah I would be more apt to work if I got rewarded for it but I will be damned before I work for you for nothing.

In other words you think you are worthy of prosperity and others are not. After all they are merely peasants for you to lord over. You think you deserve $15 dollar beans but theworking stiff does not deserve $15 for an hour of work. What they hay! you being a well off snot nose, You know the value of everyones time. And you should be the price setter.

My God you got a high opinion of your self. Too bad nobody else shares it>

man of steel
Senior Contributor

You would have to link us to some past threads here for me to remember anyone arguing what you are accusing us of.

What I do remember is "us" saying something about the present CIC dis-arming his command when they were in his presence.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Hey, Don, they have also conviently forgotten how they called the Dixie Chicks treasonous when they badmouthed bush but what ALL of the Obamas have gone through and had to listen to for the last 7 years is a 1000 times worse and nary a peep out of them except more badmouth for the president.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

I’m not ready to make nice
I’m not ready to back down
I’m still mad as hell and
I don’t have time to go round and round and round
It’s too late to make it right
I probably wouldn’t if I could
‘Cause I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

CUTE!  BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU TIGHT RIGHTIES BEING HYPOCRITES WITH POOR MEMORY???

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Just I’m not ready to make nice. Nothing more.