cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: 2nd Revolution

Well, I'm real sorry. I thought you were one that says that man walked with dinosaurs and that in reality, the earth is only 6000 years old.
Senior Contributor

Re: TAKE NOTICE SUREBUTT RAN

now look at  your childish reply ---says a lot about obamolites ---THANKS GOTCHA LOL

Senior Contributor

Re: see you cant debate again

thanks for showing the world GOTCHA LOL  wanna try again or run

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Well, I'm real sorry. I thought you were one that says that man walked with dinosaurs and that in reality, the earth is only 6000 years old.

Apology accepted.

Veteran Advisor

Someone on here posted something about that.
Senior Contributor

Right again

I looked into it deeper, and it seems that the Fed Gov't basically 'kept' the land, so it technically never was the 'States'.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Right again

Here in AZ, we have public land in the National Forests in the state.  If you do anything off a public road running within some of those forests like hunting, fishing, camping, etc, you have to buy a use permit.  I think most are $5.  We also have state trust land.  Those cost you $75 a year to even cross them on a road.  We also have indian land which costs you a fee and a permit to do anything but drive through in your car.  I know you can graze land here but I am not sure if it is only the public (fed) land or only the state trust land or both but I know one lady here whose husband is a cattle rancher and they own several acres but lease 25,000 more down by Globe.