Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

3 lies about Keystone

8 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: 3 lies about Keystone

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Period. If you like your policy you can keep your policy. Period. It will lower the cost for the average family by $2,500.

Van Jones is from this administration. He has zero credibility.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Schnurrbart, I read the article yesterday.  As soon as I saw your posting, I knew that you wouldn't get a straight reply--only ad hominem stuff re: Van Jones.  I was not disappointed.

So critics.............how about refuting the points made, and submitting less distrust of Van Jones.     KenJ

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

20, can you answer the charges or are you just going to continue the same o same o crap of hate Obama. How many full time long term jobs will be created? What kind of crap will be in that pipeline? Who is going to get the oil or what ever it is? Can you do that?
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
20, can you answer the charges or are you just going to continue the same o same o crap of hate Obama. How many full time long term jobs will be created? What kind of crap will be in that pipeline? Who is going to get the oil or what ever it is? Can you do that?

When you find someone other than Van Jones to post I might spend the time. I will not waste my time reading the rantings of an extremist left wing nut job. Have 10s of 1,000s of miles of pipe buried under this nation. It is the safest and most efficient way to move oil from point A to point B.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If we put such restrictions against you, You wouldn't be able to post anywhere on this site. You are not worthy of consideration.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: so you agree good

his post was dead on

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Why don't you give evidence that the 3 lies aren't lies?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re:Interesting take....

....one take that I have is this misrepresentation that this Canadian product is being called crude oil...its not crude its Dilbit....look it up...however I have heard from folks up north that an on ramp is in place in the plans for the North Dakota product that is crude oil...now if we could ship OUR oil to be refined AND then keep it without simply giving it to the highest bidder...I would be OK with that...when I say OUR oil dont get me wrong...oil companie shuould be paid a nice return for extracting this oil but at the same time these cos. should be willing to do away with the subsidies (same ones they want ethenol to give up)that would help with energy independance....20 come on....give up the discussion points that are "If its Obama or D its bad" crap...your losing your touch man...lobotomies...you are still a vegetable(and not in a good way)ROFLMAO