cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

3 tiers of seditionists

All were necessary in an effort that was well planned and orchestrated but still ultimately- and barely- failed.

First you needed a large mob for cover. Many of them are relatively innocent- and certainly innocent of any crime. They were  mostly just similar to the astonishing collection of loons and knuckleheads who Jordan Klepfer encountered on his IA piece. They should be ashamed of themselves for being such gullible sheeple, but most have followed Dear Leader into utter shamelessness.

Then you have the much smaller cohort who did move on to the outside of the Capitol and in some cases get carried away in the moment and enter, or commit violent crimes. They were essential to create confusion and it succeeded- cops were understandably confused and aren’t going to shoot people who were where they shouldn’t be- in large numbers- but often weren’t imminently threatening.

Then you have the ones who came with a very specific plan to overthrow the government in the midst of the chaos.

11 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: 3 tiers of seditionists

It`s one thing if antifa or BLM sympathizers and Ray Epps tellyou  to go through the door..."Look the security guards are holding them for us....here let me get a selfie with one of `em!"  .  But when it`s a Abscam deal with feds entrapping people, their salaries come out of my tax money and I do not approve!

BADeere_0-1642183608076.jpeg

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: So what, even if Ray was the one solitary government informer ...

...  that doesn't excuse the other 8000 violent insurrectionists.  On the other hand, the one individual who had that level of influence over the 8000 and who actually stoked up the crowd & sent them on their way was trump, himself.

And don't give me that line about "peacefully" because it was clearly an afterthought on trump's part.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Crazy how America survived that day of unarmed flag wavers and mee maws 

Fedsurrection

Right Ray was a lone wolf doing his job of entrapment that day

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

This was the famous speech in context.  It was the "Ray Eppses" were the ones saying "Break in! Break in!".

BADeere_0-1642186797111.png

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

How about the "you have to fight, you have to like hell, or you won't have a country anymore!"   How about that part of your Trump Bàstàrd’s speech?   Any part of that ring any bells?   Think that fell of deaf ears?

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

America knows, your Trump Bàstàrd is very good at covering his tracks.   All his peaceful comments was, was that.   The people assembled knew why they were there - what they wanted to achieve.   And it wasn’t only your Trump Bàstàrd that was beating the drum of violence.   But you seem to flail your arms and go “I -I- I can’t remember!!”  to that too.   What a Bàstàrd you are!

Jen

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

who's deflecting didn't know we had to stay on one thread but ok 

You ok with Mad Maxine saying get in their faces make them feel uncomfortable no matter where they are at Etc..

We gonna  do politicians speeches now  How about Eric Holder 

Keep talking by all means what else you want to do about 1/6 Karen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

What do I want to do, Dim Witt?   Get those involved, locked up, for a good long time.   Up to, and including, your Trump Bàstàrd.   That’s what I want.   And then, pile on all the rest of the charges for what has happened  before, during, and after his so called presidency.   That’s what I want.

Jen