cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: 30 dems and 109 lobbyist

There with their rich donors for some fun in the sun while the border crisis continues. Gotta keep those labor cost down.

Veteran Advisor

I’m lazy today. Fewer letters to type. But you don’t need to think you can tell me anything new about the CCCP or Russia or the Soviets. President Clinton also visited the Scandinavian countries as well as Germany while in England as a Rhodes Scholar. Not a draft dodger but with a student deferment. Millions had them. I had one for several years before enlisting in 1966. Millions also protested the war which ended doing absolutely nothing but killing over 50,000 young Americans!!
Veteran Advisor

You know Milligan....that is one of the most
Acceptable comments you have made.
At least that is money we would not have
To spend, and we could get budget talks
Done.

Veteran Advisor

What goppers?? No comment on the gang of 8 who spent Independence Day in Moscow???
Senior Contributor

Even so, the Democrat leadership would not accept such a concept, as it would allow President Trump "a win". They cannot allow anything to bolster his chances in 2020. Also, the Left needs the imported votes to control the masses with totalitarian government control. The elites also require a near slave labor class to do their bidding. 

Veteran Advisor

What votes are imported? Non citizens don’t get to vote. No one is buying your crap. Trump won't be in another election.
Veteran Advisor

3020   -   Gota   have  cheap  packing  plant  workers  -  maybe  - ? 

Veteran Advisor

1958   -  WHO   ARE  THESE   ELITES   u    keep  talking  about  -  ? 

CARE  to  name  some  -  ?    

Veteran Advisor

He will not run again, party will not support him...
He has burned too many bridges.
Veteran Advisor

65  -  And  now  a  new  hire  of  17  firms  for  the  guy  calling  Comey  a ''''  sleaze  ''''''   -  -  -

17  more  of  '''  The  Best ''''  -  maybe  ?