cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

3020...gotta admire your restraint

I signed up over the past few weeks for email alerts at Newsmax, WorldNet Daily and Townhall on one of our email accounts.  And also check in now and then with Matt Drudge.

You seem to get a good half dozen or better articles a day linked up here.  Seem to have at least one at your firngetips for any discussion that come up.  From one of those or others like them or from the Murdoch papers in D.C. and New York. 

How do you keep from putting them all up, or better, how do you sort them down to just a few a day?

4 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: 3020...gotta admire your restraint

@bruce MN wrote:

I signed up over the past few weeks for email alerts at Newsmax, WorldNet Daily and Townhall on one of our email accounts.  And also check in now and then with Matt Drudge.

You seem to get a good half dozen or better articles a day linked up here.  Seem to have at least one at your firngetips for any discussion that come up.  From one of those or others like them or from the Murdoch papers in D.C. and New York. 

How do you keep from putting them all up, or better, how do you sort them down to just a few a day?

I haven't looked at my email for 6 months. Nothing but spam. I put up articles I think no one will see in the depatment of the media or another view which they will not allow. Glad you finally took some steps to keep yourself better informed.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I suggested to you some time ago you are on a steady drip of conservative political feeds and I was right.  It amazes me how you take the high moral ground and bellow from the rooftops how you are an independent or something when the truth is you are a died in the wool republican.  If not, link some anti republican garbage and stop the bombardment of anti Obama stuff for a change. Let's see how "independent" you really are.

Haven't opened your email for 6 months!!!!!!  Pull the other won - it plays jingle bells.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

I suggested to you some time ago you are on a steady drip of conservative political feeds and I was right.  It amazes me how you take the high moral ground and bellow from the rooftops how you are an independent or something when the truth is you are a died in the wool republican.  If not, link some anti republican garbage and stop the bombardment of anti Obama stuff for a change. Let's see how "independent" you really are.

Haven't opened your email for 6 months!!!!!!  Pull the other won - it plays jingle bells.

Maybe you weren't around when the Bush administration came out with the TARP proposal.

bruce MN
Advisor

Did I say anything about your email?  I mentioned mine and what I'd done in it.

I'd never expect that you get those sops by email.  You obviously go to those sites regularly without direction or suggestion from anybody.  I'd rather think that we all do that to some degree.