cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

3020 must have gone to school in OHIO

I see Republicans just passed a law in OHIO that says students that answer scientific questions wrong because of religious beliefs will be credited as a correct answer.

That is a sure fired way to advance a society when just believing in something over rules the facts and reality.

i think there are a number of countries that lag behind because of those type of policies already, the world sure does not need more dragging humanity down by ignoring science.

As a added comment I see Bangladesh is going to allow golden rice and finally allow a good nutritious replacement from the old rice which will increase vitamin A and will reduce childhood blindness. About time since it has been delayed for years because of people who 'just believed' it was bad counter to all the science showing how much good it could do.

4 Replies
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Re: 3020 must have gone to school in OHIO

A response no doubt to the phony global warming answers that are required.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

You mean now you can say there are only 2 genders and not fear being punished?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(You mean now you can say there are only 2 genders and not fear being punished?)

And also apparently if someone or some group wants to pretend that there are 4 genders, or 12 genders, or 28 genders, or 56 genders, they can but that is a sure fired way to advance a society when just believing in something overrules the facts and reality.

r3020
Senior Advisor

What Canuck fails to understand is I love science. It proves so much of progresivism wrong. The BBC goes into schools and teaches the kids there are over 100 genders. They believe the kids should be forced to just believe that as truth. Science proves it to be crap.