cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

320 million people

So in a country of 320 million people, how do you affectively regulate who gets a weapon and who doesn't.

12 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: 320 million people

Didn't you hear?  Don Kraft is in charge of who gets guns and who doesn't.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

defining "effectively" is the problem.  Always gets down to "how much illegal activity you will tolerate".   

When the answer becomes none, and you make firearms illegal, then everyone will need and have a weapon.

Like prohibition stopped alcohol consumption.

--------------------

We could assign every gun owner a theropist ------------ the California answer.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Actually what needs regulation is only who does not get a gun. Currently, it is done through this form:

http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-4473-1.pdf

It could be done better and more efficiently.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If they have proof they work for law enforcemnt or the military; they get a weapon.

Everyone else : denied.

SImple pimple.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If i was in charge, you wouldn't have one.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Lunacy

We already have police and military that go around butchering people for no reason,why give them more power over the masses. you guys are suppose to be the voice of the down and out, how is taking away a poor persons self defense helping. I can only imagine the fat useless sherrifs deputies in my county's power trip when they know they are the only one armed. They already shy away from real problems why do they hand out seat belt tickets and let the crystal heads cook, because the heads might shoot back.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: 320 million people, Judge

If that is true then those should be prosecuted and imprisoned like Bush and Cheney.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Pan and the rest of the LaLa Boys--don't you have anything better to worry about???
Highlighted
Advisor

I can thank God that you're not. Maybe if you were a believer.................... you might have gotten a promotion Smiley Very Happy