cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

3rd Debate

Trump is chopping the skank to pieces. Maybe her drug machine that she wears will malfunction and she blacks out. 

25 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: 3rd Debate

Yeah, yeah, yeah. We've heard the same rhetoric at every debate.

Sniffy's time grows short.

Arizona, Utah, Georgia going blue.

Tick Tock...

Jen
hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

trump lost

No one can spin lies into rainbows like Hillary.  

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That was a great debate, Chris Wallace did an excellent job just as expected.  I of course think Trump won.  It seems the spin is "Trump won`t accept the results if he loses...gasp!  terrible!"  but that will probably be the narrative the next few days. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Think what you want - you're now batting 1000 on who won the debates.

Secretary Clinton will win. There was nothing in this debate that will change many minds. Trump has turned too many people away, and they aren't coming back.

His call for having people "monitor" polling places is a scary call to action. Are we going to have to be like other countries, and have to have the military ensure safety at polling places? Because having to walk through a gauntlet of Trump supporters would turn me away from a voting hall.

Trump is a loose cannon. His statements as of late show that he cannot be trusted as President of this country. He doesn't even know what the responsibilities and limits of a President are. He's a sociopathic liar, a con man, and a sexual predator. He may not even accept the result of the election!!!!

This man cannot be our Commander in Chief. He simply does not have what it takes....

Tick Tock...

Jen
Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Jen, you comment on Trumps breathing every time. My wife pointed out the lipstick smeared all over Hillary's teeth. She looked like a batty old lady. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Many people have commented about Sniffy's issue, good people, the best. Being that this has been such an issue in the prior two debates, you would've thought they could've found Sniffy a good mic.

Tomorrow, and the next week, will be all about Sniffy's "I'll keep you in suspense" statement in regard to accepting the voting results.

America, let's smack Trump and the Republicans so hard, that there WILL BE NO DOUBT WHO WON THIS ELECTION!!!

Tick Tock....

Jen
Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

How about not.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Well it is the narrative already tonight BA.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37706499

Perhaps most remarkable, however, was when moderator Chris Wallace asked Mr Trump to support the election results, no matter how they came out. He refused to do so. He accused the media of poisoning people's minds. He said Mrs Clinton shouldn't have been allowed to run for president. It was Mr Trump in a bunker, settling scores and lashing out at enemies real and perceived.
At that point, the headlines were written and the debate results were locked in. It was not a good night for the Republican.

You can always just believe anything like Trump being the winner tonight but reality is what runs our world.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Please note everybody that BA changed his wording on his initial response above.

I'm not home tonight, so I didn't copy his fist reply. It said something to the fact that he felt Trump (Mr. Sniffy) had won the debate. My response was in response to his.

Sniffy's ship is going down....the crew is going down with it....

Tick Tock...

Jen