6 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: 400 deaths per million doses.

Prove that it is.

No anecdotes, please.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: So, how did Lindell's $1 M bounty work out for him?

This whole article is one long "I just know I'm right but I don't have any real evidence to prove it".  

Go read the articles about how fast researchers responded to vaccine-induced myocarditis in teenaged boys and how specific it was, teenaged boys not teenaged girls. (https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210913/The-rate-of-vaccine-induced-heart-inflammation-in-childre...)  Please note the risk analysis included.

If there were all these thousands of vaccine-related deaths that he claims there are, we know about it already.

Give it up already Sam.  

Concentrate on election fraud in California.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Or - maybe he could interview the Nonjas (not a typo) to find out why they didn’t report what they were supposed to in Arizona.

And where is Gooby.   Looks like his batting average isn’t too good.   Just a major league àsshôle - just like his Republican buddies on here.    And just another liar…..

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

So easy to disprove yet you're not claiming the money.  Hum wonder why.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The link to the article he posted says right at the start “estimating”.   Another word for “guessing”, and allowing for a lot of BS to be injected.

Another Earth Shattering headline brought here by one of the Republican liars.  And another dud - not worth the time to read.   “Oh, oh, but I won’t even read the truth!!!”   Sure Sammy.   Sure.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

And if the fictitious $M existed, what would be the source?