cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

5,000,000 48hrs

Just did a tree and the best I can tell there is only one person over 16 who is 12.5% or more blood related to me here in MN who has not had at least 1 dose. 

A fair number of them in the last 3 days.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TimFullerton/status/1378393274482839557

9 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: 5,000,000 48hrs

8M, you typo’d.

Kinda taking all the fun out of it. A few weeks ago you could feel pretty clever if you figured out how to snag one for yourself or somebody else. Now it is getting easy.

Did in fact know a few people who found slots at drug stores out in the hinterlands and drove.

A women from church was kind of a wizard at helping people.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Just did a tree and the best I can tell there is only one person over 16 who is 12.5% or more blood related to me here in MN who has not had at least 1 dose.) 

Gee NQX, you have to be a real joy at family reunions:

NQX: Hey cousin buford, I just did a tree and you didn't vote for the right candidate.

Hey aunt matilda, I just did a tree and you drink more that I allow.

Hey nephew hayden, I just did a tree and you didn't donate to farrakhan.

Hey brother hank, I just did a tree and you missed church more than I allow.

Hey niece jolene, I just did a tree and you're not attending a woke enough school.

Hey sister jolene, I just did a tree and you didn't spend enough money on the present you gave my kid.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Last year President Donald Trump predicted the Wuhan coronavirus vaccine would be available to anyone who wanted it by April 2021. 

"Millions of doses will be available every month, and we expect to have enough vaccines for every American by April," Trump said in September 2020. 

The "experts" and majority of the media disputed his statement and argued it was highly unlikely. 

"President Donald Trump claimed Friday there will be enough coronavirus vaccines for every American by April -- a claim that doesn't match any timeline given by the federal government's health agencies, private researchers or even the companies making the vaccines," CNN reported about his remarks. "But Trump and one of his top advisers said they were confident that a vaccine would be approved, manufactured and ready for distribution to all by April."

Now, April 2021 has arrived and Trump was right.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/04/03/trump-just-proved-the-experts-wrong-again-on-t...

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Even though a couple of the breakthroughs were outside of Warp Speed, throwing money to multiple companies produced the single achievement of a failed presidency.

Scientists and previous public investment in science did it.

Failsons whose fathers bought their way into prestigious colleges did not.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Last year trump said ...

...vaccines would be available by Nov. 3rd but they weren't.  Trump said he won the election, too but he didn't. March 2020 he said the virus would just disappear but it didn't.  Trump said a lot of things.  Sooner or later, something he might say might just happen, that doesn't make him smart.  Trump is the proverbial monkey with a typewritter. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Last year trump said ...

(Last year trump said ... ...vaccines would be available by Nov. 3rd but they weren't.)

He hit that pretty darn close, especially when the hypocrat cult, like you ricki, said it would take a minimum of 2 years and likely 5 years to get the vaccine out.

Amazing, Thanks Trump.

Now, onto our dear leader who said: "Look at how he steps and look how I step," Biden said at the time. "Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps."

And it turns out old stumbling joe can't even walk up the safest set of portable stairs in the world.  How many times did he pound his head into those stairs - 2, 3, 4 times???

bruce MN
Advisor

“conservative principles”

Making the best of investments one of the primary tenants of that

So we’ve got a situation where some more than a couple of hundred million people have just invested in more ways than can be catalogued 13-14 months of their lives and of those important to them in a best effort at beating this thing. My expectation is that there is a deep, deep commitment among nearly all of them to finish the task. 

Deniers, opportunists, radical evangelists have all had their space along the edges and in the periphery. And are going to take screwballs and cranks and the superstition driven considerably less gladly than they have as we’ve progressed through this to the point we are at. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: “conservative principles”

bruce-e, whats that translate to in English?

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: “conservative principles”

Go to Craig’s List or the like and search for:

New material.