cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

6:36 CDT and in a mere 24 minutes

The fabulous Keith Olbermann returns to TV on the current tv network or channel 196 on dish network.

Once again the truth will be heard!  

16 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: 6:36 CDT and in a mere 24 minutes

olberhead has never seen the truth lest utter it ---watch fox for honesty --that is the reason it is the no. 1 network

Senior Contributor

358 on DirecTV, Don! And he was GREAT as he always was! I'm a happy man, Keith at 8:00 here, then Ed Schulz at 10:00! It only gets better from here! Loved the segment about Jon Stewart and Chris Wallace, Stewart gave it Fox, truth hurts!! LOL!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Forget it, muttenhead, just because they have more people watching, doesn't make them more creditable, just proves it's the only channel some people can get! God, your ignorant.

Highlighted
Advisor

Exceptional. Much better than before, at least near the end. I'd pretty much quit watching near the end of the MSNBC run as you could see the internal censorship that was in play.

More seriously topical and less vitriol. Back in the 2nd Bush administration there was nothing close.

Hope it holds up as good as it was tonight. Limited, I suppose, to satellite viewers. I doubt that Comcast and the other cables will pick up the network.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: i love it when you talk dirty

look at your childish post and you will clearly see ignorance   aint this  fun oh not so great

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: *grins*

Reading through all of the replies about Ogremann quickly brought to mind the comic strip character, Linus, of Peanuts fame, when he had lost his security blanket and then his reaction when he found it again.

Ogremann is like that of an old, tired box car that has been pushed off onto a remote siding, and then the rails behind it are pulled up from the main line tracks.  The world is heading into an entirely different direction.   I am glad that he gives you ol' duffers such a "woodie".... don't waste it on a circle jerk.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Craigs fuhrer didn't have any trouble drawing and audience. If they could clone him he would be the prime time character on Fox and he would have a huge audience. Unlike another noted rightie that could not hold an adoring crowd on television.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I watched part of Olbermann. I didn't hear truth. What I saw was what he really thinks of the republican party. Most of the show he had up on the bottom of the screen," Inside the republican cult". Maybe his next show he will have on "inside the democrat cult". Maybe that is how he will bring people back to watch. Glad you like him.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Are you disputing that republicans belong to a cult?