cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: 6:36 CDT and in a mere 24 minutes

Of course it is not cult. It is a political party. A pro-life party I might add. So no it is not cult and you know that.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

A political party that has been taken over by the rabid right that will discredit anybody that doesn't adopt their philosophy. I think you should explore the numbers of moderate republicans that are disassociating themselves from  the republican party.

Those of us that used to support individual republican candidates would not even cast a glance toward their names on a ballot.

I would think most of the sound thinkers in your party should boot the rabid right out of the party. If for no other reason than incivility. Do you really want to be linked to fellows like that?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I would much rather be aligned with a pro-life party then not. Read the platforms of each party.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You who watch Oldbermann preach to us about civility? You, whose party supports killing of the unborn by the 100s of 1,000s, accuse us of being a cult?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

How many abortions have you prevented? I haven't had anymore abortions than you have nor have i paid for anymore than you have.

Perhaps because you do want to impose your religious philosophy on the government and the laws of the USA . That in itself is an example of cultish objectives similar to muslim trying to establish sharia law in this country. I'd guess you would be calling them a cult as well.

The only thing I have done concerning abortions is to try and limit your influence. You have exhibited time and again that you put your religious philosophy over and above the will of a free people.  You don't like abortions, don't have one. God will love you and invite right in without even an examination. That ought to be enough for you.

Senior Advisor

Spoken like a true cult follower.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: what about the baby

why dont babies have choice and freedom under the dumocrat plan   ?????--guess this would impose on them--please reply so we can obilterate your type on this board