cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

6 signs that you`re a out of touch lib

3 Replies

Re: 6 signs that you`re a out of touch lib

I particularly liked the hippie girl. I bet she's on free contraceptives.

Advisor

Hah that's what I was thinking. Don't tell Bruce.
Senior Contributor

Just 'cause I know you like hearing from me - First, I am realty taken back at your title, "6 signs that you're a out of touch lib," mainly because that implies that there are other kinds in your opinion. But, let's get to the points.

1. He was part of it and so were all the others that allowed the housing maket to kill the nation economically. However, it was mostly careless greed on the part of the financiers and even buyers.

2. No, but I love watching Jon Stewart because he's so freakin' funny. Colbert too.

3. I don't watch MSNBC and can't really even comment on what they do or even say.

4. Depends on the institution, but frankly, I am not very concerned. It boils down to individuals and their attitude towards race. If a racist does all the hiring somewhere, it could be a problem.

5. I wouldn't say that. I am not sure there can be a direct link and wonder who does believe that?

6. No surprise at all. To stay lucrative with only a 20% profit allowed, of course premiums have to be raised! Duh!