Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: 7 Liberal Hypocrites Who Call For Gun Control While Being Armed

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

I'm calling you out snooty.    I think your lying.  I dont think you own any guns.  Prove me wrong upload pictures of them will h their serial numbers.   

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

If you should offer me a cold soft drink and I say "sure" and then you tell me that I have to wait 24 hours before you will give it to me, did you turn me down if I say no, thanks, I don't want to wait 24 hours?

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

The right has been saying crap like this for over 40 years.  A shooter who walks into a school and opens fire is hardly the same as a woman sho decides she doesn't wish to have the baby.  It doesn't concern anyone but her and the baby who has no say in it.  I don't condone it but I don't think a woman's right to make that choice should be infringed upon.  What about the woman who has her tubes tied or the man who gets his tubes cut?  Let's make that illegal.  They are in fact killing many potential humans.  Gun owners, of which I am one, have rights but having a better background check performed before you get that gun does NOT infringe on those rights, unless, of course, you are a crazy SOB, and I think that is what most of you righties fear--that you can't pass one.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

The right has been saying crap like this for over 40 years.  A shooter who walks into a school and opens fire is hardly the same as a woman sho decides she doesn't wish to have the baby.  It doesn't concern anyone but her and the baby who has no say in it.  I don't condone it but I don't think a woman's right to make that choice should be infringed upon.  What about the woman who has her tubes tied or the man who gets his tubes cut?  Let's make that illegal.  They are in fact killing many potential humans.  Gun owners, of which I am one, have rights but having a better background check performed before you get that gun does NOT infringe on those rights, unless, of course, you are a crazy SOB, and I think that is what most of you righties fear--that you can't pass one.

When tubes are tied there is no baby started. Once a baby is started it's right to life is no longer the mothers decision, she made her decision when the baby was conceived, except in the case of rape.

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

Come on snooky if you so good with letting the public and government know what you have. Post it! Be a leader show us your guns, the serial numbers and I want a recording of you calling the DHS to get your guns on the list. Since your so willing, do it before they ask.

If you will not volunteer it then you arent that serious.
Make that phone call snooky its what you want.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Good try but you are getting any serial numbers.  I don't have any large cal rifles any more but my last one was a Sako 30-06 that I sold to a pro hunter in Sitka, Alaska about 10 years ago.  I also sold a win 101 trap and traded in an 870 trap for an FNX9.  I also have a replica 1873 .45Colt along with two Ruger Bisley's in .45 Colt.  The only shotgun I have right now is an Ithaca 100 20 ga.  I also have a Ruger 10/22 and an old single shot drop block .22 that was my Dad.    Now you can call all you want but that is all you.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

You are the one who is insanely hateful towards Obama and I know why.  Therefore, you are the one playing a race card dude!

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

You are the one who is insanely hateful towards Obama and I know why.  Therefore, you are the one playing a race card dude!

This half-hearted attempt of yours at a reply is very disappointing.  I simply point out that your belived Black president is not actually Black -- he's bi-racial and now you don't have a response, save for unsubstantiated assertions of malace.  In a word, you fail.  Yes, your pathetic and destructive vote for Obama, apparently to absolve yourself of White Guilt has failed, because Obama is not Black, Obama is BI-RACIAL!

• Just a reminder of what you said:

@Snooky1953 wrote:
You are insanely opposed to the black guy in the White House!

@Snooky1953 wrote:

Therefore, you are the one playing a race card dude!

• I let these verifiable facts speak FOR me.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

So,TELL me how better background checks INFRINGES on the manufacture, sale and distribution of firearms.  I can see maybe if you are criminally insane and have a record---WAIT!!  Now I understand!  You guys are all afraid you won't pass a better background check!  Of course, THAT is why you fear this so much!