cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: 7 Liberal Hypocrites Who Call For Gun Control While Being Armed

Do you have any statistics showing how many women want a baby and get pregnant and then decide to have an abortion???  This should be interesting!

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I'm stating my opinion just as you are.  BUT how many times have you heard the President refer to himself as bi-racial?  You may have heard him say his mother was white but how about your term?

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

So,TELL me how better background checks INFRINGES on the manufacture, sale and distribution of firearms.  I can see maybe if you are criminally insane and have a record---WAIT!!  Now I understand!  You guys are all afraid you won't pass a better background check!  Of course, THAT is why you fear this so much!

Background checks are a "feel good" emotional response, they are not a solution to a problem.  Given the fact that none of the criminals who have ever committed heinous crimes have ever legally purchased the firearms that they used in the commission of their crimes, these measures seem foolish.  A logical solution, given that we can't possibly disarm the criminals, who would never voluntarily turn in their guns anyway, would be that we instead arm all of the innocent.  There you have it, a simple and demonstrably effective solution, one which has been employed in Israel successfully for decades!  Here we see a teacher in Israel with her class.  Notice that she is armed.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

I'm stating my opinion just as you are.

Yes, the only way you know how -- emotionally.  Smiley Tongue

@Snooky1953 wrote:

BUT how many times have you heard the President refer to himself as bi-racial?

He never has, because he's not interested in garnering support from the tiny bi-racial community.  He wants the Black vote, while he already has the "gibs me dat" vote as well as the White women's vote.  He has to be careful not to appear too White to the Blacks, which is why he uses a Black vernacular around them, lest they abandon him for some REAL Black leader.  The truth remains, Obama is bi-racial, he is NOT BLACK!

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

Do you have any statistics showing how many women want a baby and get pregnant and then decide to have an abortion???  This should be interesting!

It happened to my neighbor.  She got pregnant (which for her was a very common occurrence) then when she got too pregnant for sex, her boyfriend began looking for another and then began cheating on her.  Eventually he dumps her for the girl he found as a replacement, so left home, pregnant and alone, she wound up having a third trimester abortion, which I understand from her was a horrible event.  She described the event as first, medically induced contractions using drugs, followed by a partial premature delivery, when the head became visible, the abortionist inserted a pair of scissors deep into the head (brain) of the baby, held it back from being completely delivered for a few minutes, then allowed the now dead and bloody baby to be born.  She was awake and witnessed this whole process.  Yes, it did emotionally scar her.  Sadly, she remained as much or more of a bitch after this event as before.  Smiley Indifferent

She had three more kids after that before eventually moving somewhere else.