cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

7000 crowd in to see and hear bernie in Tulsa

They didn't count the thousands that couldn't get in. We talked about going but one they announced that the lime up began at 3;00 am yesterday morning, we figured is was a bad idea. we couldn't find it broadcast.

If they get that kind of turnout for a political speech then they ought to provide ample time to vote. say a week or two. Of couse this is conservative Oklahoma and I thought there were only seven democrats in the whole state including me. Perhaps a ground swell occuring. Ya think?

14 Replies
Advisor

Re: 7000 crowd in to see and hear bernie in Tulsa

Maybe some of the Joads moved back???

Veteran Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

They didn't count the thousands that couldn't get in. We talked about going but one they announced that the lime up began at 3;00 am yesterday morning, we figured is was a bad idea. we couldn't find it broadcast.

If they get that kind of turnout for a political speech then they ought to provide ample time to vote. say a week or two. Of couse this is conservative Oklahoma and I thought there were only seven democrats in the whole state including me. Perhaps a ground swell occuring. Ya think?

All of Oklahoma's electoral votes will go to the GOP candidate. Your vote will count for nothing. 

Advisor

Given.

But those aren't the votes that are being sought after right now.  With only 7 Democrats in Oklahoma all Bernie has to do is get the primary votes of the Ktraft clan and he's got a nice chunk of delegates.

Senior Contributor

Wasn't yesterday a work day for most people? I would guess they had a good showing by those that are too go to work for a living...

Advisor

Maybe their employers who are sick of health insurance programs that are supposed to be improved but in reality leave the power in the hands of big insurance, pharma and med conglomerates are intrigued enough with Berniecare gave them a little time off and sent them to check it all out.

Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Maybe their employers who are sick of health insurance programs that are supposed to be improved but in reality leave the power in the hands of big insurance, pharma and med conglomerates are intrigued enough with Berniecare gave them a little time off and sent them to check it all out.

You mean send their help to grow Almighty Big Government.

Advisor

Read 'em and Weep, Hill and the GOP

Bernie taking a big national lead in this national poll. Yes, it IS happening.

http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-makes-huge-national-gains-in-reuters-poll/

Senior Contributor

Re: BTW Bruce

I sent that message about the christian young lady that decide she didn'tmbelong in the republican party. I sent it to three of my favorite female folks and they all agreed with the gals decision.

Those righties aren't bery christian even though they claim to be. Admittedly I knew I would get that response pout of the three,

Advisor

Re: BTW Bruce

Wife has an event to attend tonight so I'm going to slip away to a special showing of Where To Invade Next for Sanders volunteers.

Should be interesting, I'll report back.