cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

+80% of "us" would be vaccinated if...

Biden went before the American people and said :  " I love you all, especially those of you that didn`t support me.  I believe this virus is so deadly that as many as can, get the vaccine and all of you be healthy to vote against me if you don`t think I`ve done a good job during my term.  My promise is that no American will be mandated to get vaccinated ...not on my watch!   You need to come to this prudent decision of your own volition, otherwise would be immoral.

I realize for many of you Dr Fauci is a polarizing figure, this afternoon I asked for and Dr Fauci rendered his resignation and I accepted.  No one has been baptized in fire with the Covid virus than President Trump, I have asked we put aside our many differences and come together on this public health crisis.  President Trump has graciously accepted my request to help the country and we will work together and after we defeat this common enemy we can then go back to fighting for our opposed causes.  

This weekend the major networks have donated 3 hours of primetime to answer concerns on the Covid vaccine, I will be there and not leave until all tough questions are openly answered. Thank you and give us your questions, no names will be called and no question will be a dumb questions.   Because on the issue of the virus, there are no Democrats or Republicans only Americans."

Yes, I know :   "Truuuuump didn`t do that!"   "Why should Biden kowtow to cousin humpers???"   that and blaming the "predecessor "  and taking every opportunity to do a endzone dance   ...And you have to wonder why many don`t want the vaccine?

21 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: +80% of "us" would be vaccinated if...

That was better in the original Hannity/Ingraham

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Senile joe answer questions for 3 hours - that's good stuff there bruceQ.

You might want to add that senile joe & heels up really didn't mean it last year when they said there was no way they would ever take the Trump vaccine - and that they vehemently apologize for their divisiveness.

Yes I know, senile joe and heels-up would never do that.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Point being, the way Biden (his handlers) are playing this, it comes across they only care about his legacy more than "protecting" those who are apprehensive to getting the vaccine.  If the true concern was about the virus, a real leader would put aside politics to protect the populous.     All he cares about is to "keep his promise" of 70% vaccinated by July 4th....err August 4th for political gain.  I see no reason to aid his delusions.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Honestly BA, in most places 80% of the people that should be vax'ed are.

No need to discuss it though, the branch covidians demand everyone join the cult.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: BA, so it's Biden's fault that ...

So it's Biden's fault that trump republicans are acting all childish?  Come on now, grow up a little bit, this is too serious to let your petty personal animosity stand in the way of doing the smart thing.  You can hate on Biden and the Democrats about something else (the budget, the border, you pick it) and we won't ever mention your vaccine hesitancy again, promise.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Blacks die at nearly twice the rates of whites and blacks are the least vaccinated group. Biden could mandate every ILLEGAL alien walking into the country get the vaccine but completely ignores them.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

"You can hate on Biden and the Democrats about something else (the budget, the border, you pick it) and we won't ever mention your vaccine hesitancy again, promise."      

I don`t know about you, but I and most people don`t like cocky ásshóles and Biden is a cocky ásshóle.   I`m sure the nazis that loaded Jews onto trains acted the same way.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

"You can hate on Biden and the Democrats about something else (the budget, the border, you pick it) and we won't ever mention your vaccine hesitancy again, promise."      

I don`t know about you, but I and most people don`t like cocky ásshóles and Biden is a cocky ásshóle.   I`m sure the nazis that loaded Jews onto trains acted the same way.

I guess you should know a cocky àsshôle when you see one BA.  On this site, I would have to say you are the cockiest àsshôle here.   

So - what’s your “it’s just the damn flu!” personal death responsibility at now BA?    And don’t say zero.   Your “cocky” remark early on in the pandemic, has helped many others to say, “Covid isn’t real!”, and, “It’s just a political lie!”    Yes BA, whether you admit it or not, you share responsibility for well over 600,000 deaths in this country…..and, more to come.   Enjoy your “cocky àsshôle” status - nobody has earned it, more than you, you cocky Bass Tard.

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

There`s a difference of "dying with Covid" and "dying FROM Covid".    The daily political death tallies that brought us to the astounding "600,000 deaths with Covid!!!!!"  are highly exaggerated.