cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: BA, so it's Biden's fault that ...

Meh.

I think the IHME estimate of around 900k looks sound.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, all these new "variants of the day" are a built in scape goat for Biden`s failing economy and excuses for spending more.    Even if 99% of us were vaxxed  "it`s those damned 1% unvaxxed that caused the depression!!!!!".  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Meh.

I think the IHME estimate of around 900k looks sound.

I agree.   If anything, the 600,000 figure is way low.   

But, with the new variant, and more to come, a million plus here in the US from Covid is certainly possible.

Just keep on denying BA.   Maybe you’ll be one of the next ones on the ventilator, saying “your sorry”, and the doctor saying, “It’s too late.”   You, and a few more on here DESERVE that fate.   And yes - DESERVE is the correct word, after you spit in the faces, of all those that have already died, and more to come.

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What if I take the vaccine and the frontal lobe of my brain rots out and I become a mindless Democrat?    A fate worse than death....no, I`ll take my chances.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I got news for you BA…..with your stupid àss remarks on here, like “It’s just the damn flu”, I’d be checking that frontal lobe of yours for the rot you’re worried about.   Seems like the Republican Frontal Lobe Rot since your BassTard Trump was in office, is far more of a concern than anything you could get from a Democrat - including having to wear - egad!!!! - a mask!!!!  Oh, the humanity!!! 

Jen

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: So now, Biden's a cocky .....

So, now Biden's a cocky *****?  I guess that's an improvement. you said he was senile, make up your mind.

BA, give it up, you want to get vaccinated, I know you do.  Stop being so stubborn.

PS:  Rot your frontal lob?  Too late already.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

One of the symptoms of senility is being a cocky ásshóle.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yes BA - you’re good at recognizing it in someone else.   But it’s OK if you’re a cocky àsshôle, isn’t it?   It’s just the way you roll…

Just like a Republican…..I’m special…..I can be a cocky àsshôle, because people expect me to be one.   That part you got right BA….

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

That’s a new one.  Better almost than Obama the jive cat.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: +80% of "us" would be vaccinated if...

100% would move it into the column with smallpox and measles.