cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

85% of tea party

Said that if they found out one of their children was Homo Sapien, they would thrown them out of the house in a recent poll.
7 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: 85% of tea party

No sense of humor, eh righties??
Senior Contributor

Re: we all laughed at a coward

still yeller i see---wnnan try again or just tuck tail and run loser LOL

Senior Contributor

Ooooooooh those Christians!!!! They are too busy studying their bibles and procreating when no one is looking to have an interest in such things. But you can't rest easy knowing they are all well adjusted Americans with no hang ups about freedom and liberty. Oooooh - add ignorant bigots to that.
Honored Advisor

Is Joe Biden your joke writer?

How about Biden`s joke to the paralyzed guy to "stand up and take a bow!" oh ha ha ha.  Well I guess haters gotta hate.

Veteran Advisor

Like I said -- No sense of humor! LOL
Senior Contributor

The Party of Homo Erectus....

I noted that the other day and thought that it was funny, but also very sad. I suppose if you are against science in general, you shouldn't be expected to know things your species.

This is actually good news because people so ignorant as this are not likely to amount to anything politically.

I'd love to ask them "What does 'Homo' mean in Latin?" I bet the answers would be priceless and include things like, "They don't allow it down there." Or, "Communists are against Homos."

I would also ask, "Do you believe that Homo sapiens came from Homo erectus?" I won't go there on the possible answers!

Advisor

Sort of explains how these nativist political movements can drum up enough angry support to jam up the gears of so many things. **bleep** Armey was probably the first to realize the possibilities and there was no shortage of cultists and demogouges to fuel the ship.