cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

89 yo uncle

Caught the virus.  Lives alone, went to the hospital for a couple days because of a fall, caught the virus in the hospital.  (Wha... But the masks).  Went home not knowing he had it.  Got bad quick.  Back to the hospital, convalescent plasma, recovering quickly.  

4 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: 89 yo uncle

I’ve gone to the hospital numerous times for my fall.   Didn’t catch the virus.   Maybe, the issue is with THAT hospital - maybe it’s overloaded - maybe it didn’t have the proper PPE or the knowledge to use it.  

And, like all you Republicans and your stories,  it could be just that....another Republican BS story.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

It's an interesting way to protect a fragile intellect to just assume anything you don't want to hear is a lie.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It’s a pretty well known fact, that everything connected with Trump, is a lie.  That extends to his cult followers also.   You live a lie - you can be expected to be called a liar.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering... or voter suppression.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

More than half survive although I don’t know how many become acutely ill.

Very old actually a little lower mortality than 70s.

Speculation is that immune system is weaker so not as likely to overreact.

And yes, they’re about twice as good at treating it, probably more than that compared to places that were overwhelmed in the first wave.

Some places in the MW will be experiencing that on Election Day.