cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

8Chan Company, Scalia Division

of Our Well Regulated Militia strikes again.

Fool that I am, I really thought that after Las Vegas and the guy emptying 300 rounds in 3 minutes into a TX church congregation the conversation might shift a bit.

As it turns out, The Folk 100% believe that the LV guy was a secret mooslim jeehadist, and the TX one just showed how ridiculous background checks are, and about Good Guys With Guns.

New "info" coming in as I write.

7 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: 8Chan Company, Scalia Division

(Fool that I am, I really thought that after Las Vegas and the guy emptying 300 rounds in 3 minutes into a TX church congregation the conversation might shift a bit.)

I've been saying that since 1/22/1973 when our killing culture became acceptable.

Senior Contributor

SCOTUS almost certain to uphold the various state statutes that make it illegal for pregnant women to fall down stairs, etc. If you don't live in one of them you can always move there. And your armory will be safe.

The only real response that the rest of the country-that drives the economy and funds the government- could take is to quit sending their money to American Carnage Land (which is certain to wither further under the leadership of The Ayatolluhs).

Although Border Security might become a whole 'nuther matter when refugees begin to flood out.

Senior Contributor

Although looking on the bright side, if The American Carnage States get wages low enough they may get the jobs stamping plastic crap for Dollar General back.

Senior Contributor

Also, I don't know if any of the women who were killed in El Paso or Dayton were pregnant.

To hell with the little kids and old folks.

Senior Contributor

(SCOTUS almost certain to uphold the various state statutes that make it illegal for pregnant women to fall down stairs, etc. If you don't live in one of them you can always move there. And your armory will be safe.)

Double talk and avoidance, just like every D candidate on the talk shows this morning, that'll solve the killing culture.  

Senior Contributor

Never a big deal among the protestants.

Until the Ribbentrop-Malenkov pact where evangelicals joined catholics in a political movement that sought to use the issue to create a theocracy.

The Founders were pretty clear on that stuff. Originally.

Senior Contributor

The first brick got knocked out of the wall between church and state in the '50s when McCarthyites in the Knights of Columbus managed a successful campaign to get "In God We Trust" on our money.

That's a 1800 year old outfit and the idealism of The Founders may turn out to have been no match for them.

We were founded by protestants in the spirit of The Enlightenment, but they were true to their ideals and let the catholics in.