Did you mean: 
rsbs
Advisor

99 percent need not apply

17 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: 99 percent need not apply

Yeah - and Hillary has Parkinson’s Disease too.  Yada, Yada, Yada.....we’ve heard all the lies before.   You’re think tank better come up with some new and fresh lies to spread.  The “devil sperm” causing fibroids and “alien dna” being used to cure diseases was good - except that Trump was using them to bolster HIS case for why he should be president.  From his latest doctor that says using hydroxychloroquine was the “medicine from god” to stop COVID.   Yeah - that idea went over the Trump campaign like the lead balloon that it is.

Come on - you guys can do better.  I know you can.  Maybe a child sex ring out of a Pizza Parlor.....oh, that’s right.   That was used too.  I guess you guys will lose in the fall.  You used up all your best lies last time.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2020/07/31/the-biden-rule-no-men-need-apply-n2573469

"why not the best?" Jimmy Carter quote

Can't wait for the debates.

Watching the dems try to wriggle out of having debates should also be interesting.   I'd give it a 90% chance they'll refuse to do it in person. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

That’s all you got?  

There will be debates.....guaranteed.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

That's all we need.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

That’s all you got?  

Jen

In person, live?  With a neutral moderator?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

That’s all you got?  

Jen

In person, live?  With a neutral moderator?

That's not for me to decide - nor you, or you wouldn't be asking the question.  I'm sure that both parties will have input - I am a member of neither party....

Republicans can't win an election, without lying.....

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

You know the thing... Biden is a idiot! The liberal voting public better see that they are voting for the vice president or we are all screwed.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@aljessen61 wrote:

You know the thing... Biden is a idiot! The liberal voting public better see that they are voting for the vice president or we are all screwed.

You're pretending to be God now Allen?  Because I thought that only your God knew of the time and place of someone's demise.

The idiot?  That's the guy that is already the president of this country.  You can't get much more of an idiot, than you guys helped elect.....

Republicans can't win an election, without lying.....

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

Nobody on the other side is offering the GOP advice on the upcming election. 

Other than keep doing what you”redoing.