Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: 99 percent need not apply

@jennys_mn wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

That’s all you got?  

There will be debates.....guaranteed.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

In person, live?  With a neutral moderator?

That's not for me to decide - nor you, or you wouldn't be asking the question.  I'm sure that both parties will have input - I am a member of neither party....

Republicans can't win an election, without lying.....

Jen

You said "guarantee", not I.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

There will be debates.  To think there won't be, you'd have to be stupid or something....You're not stupid or something, are you sammy?

Oh wait......I know the answer to that.....

Republicans can't win an election, without lying....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Not dumb enough to guarantee what I have no control over, Karen.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I don't know who Karen is, but if you're referring to me by a pejorative and demeaning caricature of what you think I am, you are totally wrong..... 

@sam1wiseone wrote:

But dumb enough, to put out BS saying that Biden would be too scared to have a debate with Trump, or come up with some other excuse....

Sam1wiseone is not so wise....Just another Republican Liar....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

I don't know who Karen is, but if you're referring to me by a pejorative and demeaning caricature of what you think I am, you are totally wrong..... 

@sam1wiseone wrote:

But dumb enough, to put out BS saying that Biden would be too scared to have a debate with Trump, or come up with some other excuse....

Sam1wiseone is not so wise....Just another Republican Liar....

Jen

I didn't say biden was scared Karen.  I think his handlers are definitely worried about it.  I doubt biden understands his limitations at this point.

rsbs
Advisor

Biden just wants to grab a chain and wallop Trump the way he was going to dispatch Cornpop.

Do liberals ever take a deep breath, sit back, and reflect on the positions and people they support?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Biden just wants to grab a chain and wallop Trump the way he was going to dispatch Cornpop.

Do liberals ever take a deep breath, sit back, and reflect on the positions and people they support?

When you stoop to dismissing looting and murder as just part of a big protest you are beyond where any normal person would go.  You become a scum bag basically.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@rsbs wrote:

When you stoop to dismissing looting and murder as just part of a big protest you are beyond where any normal person would go.  You become a scum bag basically.

The leftists unquenchable hunger for raw, unbridled power always clouds their ability to reason. In their mind, they cannot see what is normal and good. Power in the Marxist hands, is more lethal than fentanyl.