Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

A Genuine Phony

4 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: A Genuine Phony

But she`s a moderate and historical pick!  She`s Indian, she`s Black, she`s a she. ...historical!

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

I wish you guys would start using Biden or Harris name in the post header when making a snarking remark.  Keep thinking you guys have come to your senses and are talking about the orange one

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@lemerik1958 wrote:

I wish you guys would start using Biden or Harris name in the post header when making a snarking remark.  Keep thinking you guys have come to your senses and are talking about the orange one

Translation:   The meme is very accurate. 

I have no response to the meme, so I will make a statement that has nothing to do with it, but will appear I've made a counter argument, though I've not. 

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

@lemerik1958 wrote:

Translation:   The meme is very accurate. 

I have no response to the meme, so I will make a statement that has nothing to do with it, but will appear I've made a counter argument, though I've not. 

You do have your head up your *****. But of course you are one of those “low educated” so it makes sense