cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

A Reminder For Those Lacking in Common Sense....

32 Replies
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: This thread was created.

By a looney tunes that is absolutely guilty of trying to incite people to use violence. Bitter vile language that is meant to draw angry responses if not violence.

Now he wants to ridicule those that are offended and he wants to convince you that he is not part  He is the

problem and people like him are the problem. He wants you to approve of his tactics.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

what part of his post offended the liberal left the most ---truth as always

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Don, the Puppet

You aren't that good at making "hay", Don.  All of the murderer's friends state that he was a left-wing supporter and was probably ticked off, if anything, at Giffords for voting against keeping Pelosi in the leadership position.

.....but in reality, he is just a nut case, jousting at windmills....like you are doing.

By this weekend, this story will fade away.  New news out of Lebanon is already casting a shadow over this incident.

Keep on working on making that "hay" out of a popcorn fart.... I am sure it will "sell" to the regular folks.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Don't get all giddy, about what you hear, Craig. We haven't/won't hear ALL of the evidence until the trial begins. The FBI, local law-enforcement will keep it under wraps, until then. What the news hasn't been privey to is what websites he visited, what channel his TV was on, what radio stations he listened to. We will find that all out in due time, until then, all that's out there is right-wing followers no smarter than he was, blowing their pie holes. Even then, you might as well call 2012 another wash out. Boehner and friends have no choice but to do something about gun control, and we all know, that no matter which way it goes, it's a loss for the GOP.

BA Deere
Senior Contributor

Are you absolutely serious GreatOne?  It must be very very hard to find "news" sources that still think that Loughner is linked to anyone but the left-wing. I hate to say it GTO but I`m embarrassed for you give it up, it didn`t work. Sarah Palin, Tea Party and NRA are coming out of this smelling like roses.  Kudos to ABC News that with held judgment, shame shame on one Keith Olberman who has recently been spotted trying to steal radio gigs from the homeless guy with a golden voice  Smiley Very Happy   Sweet Sweet Victory for the Republicans in 2012!! 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Watch this, pal. Words have consequences. Your side just lost the debate.

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201101120038

BA Deere
Senior Contributor

GTO, you owe me 8 minutes of my life back

No where in those 3 stooge`s spiel did they mention all the times Sarah Palin was burned in effigy and daily death threats from the left. If the left was locked up everytime they made a death threat against Sarah, Obama would have never won. What the gay Reagan in the video was trying to make a big deal about "gun sights" on political districts, the same thing is done with salesmen districts and with the Democrat party.  In today`s political world people speak in metaphors like "that dog won`t hunt" "Throw under the bus". Jesse Jackson talked about castrating the one who`s now president. That sounds like hate speech to me. When there are "Saw" movies, things that Loughner can be legitamately tied to. You guys have nothing.  A Judge in court would say "With all the violence that`s out there PROVE that Loughner was influenced by Conservatives....a book, a ticket stub to a Tea Party....Anything??  Move aside the hitler book and that copy of the communist manifesto and see if under the rubble there are love letter`s written to Sarah Palin....anything???"

schnurrbart
Frequent Contributor

Re: GTO, you owe me 8 minutes of my life back

Why is it all you folks and the gop politicos--palin in the forefront--are going around doing exactly what you are accusing the liberals of doing--turning this tragedy into politics as usual?

BA Deere
Senior Contributor

Re: GTO, you owe me 8 minutes of my life back

Hey Schnurrbart, if the left wouldn`t have tried to politicize the tragedy it wouldn`t have blown up in their faces. As I`ve asked before "Why can`t just one time, when something bad happens we can`t all grieve together and not point fingers", this case in particlar it was obvious the guy is nuts and on dope. By trying to push gun control and destroy the Tea Party, real solutions are over looked. Like who sold Loughner the dope? Where was Loughner`s family? Instead of wanting to take this opportunity to melt all the guns in the country down, why not ask Arizona to have a sensible handgun requirement like Iowa has?  The  incompetent Tucson Sheriff really needs to retire.